01|

She was sitting at the corner of the cafeteria again. She was reading and sometimes she took a bite of her apple that her mother gave her to school every morning.

As usual, there were no other people sitting at her table and she liked it that way because now she could just read in silence.

Well, there were lot of people in the cafeteria. Talking, laughing, eating, it didn't really matter what they did as long as they were sitting with their friends and had a break from doing their schoolwork or didn't have to listen to their teachers.

Of course Cecelia felt the same and liked having a break from her classes, but she also liked to learn. She liked to learn a lot about the things she found interesting. Though, she found a lot of things interesting. She just couldn't help but concentrate on how her teacher told the class things about history -- what people drank, what they ate or where they slept. Or how another teacher told the class about different sorts of plants, flowers, animals or about other things that were based of biology.

She had a lot of ideas what she wanted to do for living in the future but she knew her parents already had something else in mind.

Her grandfather was the manager of bank, her mother worked there as a secretary and her father had a job something near what her grandfather was doing, therefore they wanted their daughter to also work there. She loved her parents with all her heart and all she wanted to do was to make them proud but she also had her own ideas.

-----

A few meters away from her a boy was staring at her with his brown eyes. He was sitting with his friends, who talked about stuff he guessed were something in the way of cute girls and where to find them. Dylan didn't really care, all he could think about was how the hell he was going to walk up tot his beautiful blonde-haired girl and talk to her.

In some way he was curious how the girl could read so silently between breaks without seeming to have the urge to talk to someone. Because really, there were some days he couldn't stop talking. It didn't matter if he was talking to someone in person or chatting with someone online, he just couldn't stop talking. Maybe he was socially awkward and a little bit shy but that didn't mean he didn't like to talk.

The boy sighed.

Maybe the girl didn't even want to talk to him anf so if he was actually sitting down at her table and began to talk to her maybe she'd look up at him and give him a glare or maybe he'd make her feel uncomfortable and no, Dylan didn't want that.

Why would she want to talk to him it fit seemed like she was actually enjoying herself perfectly alone, reading her book?

He was just a guy who liked to joke around, had a few good friends and a normal family. So it wasn't like he was spiecial or anything and everyone was feeling for him in line to get a chance to talk to him for a few minutes. '

No, it was the complete oppisite. Someone people found him annoying or didn't even know him-... Well, maybe he had a YouTube channel and he had more then thousand subscribers who actually liked the videos he posted, but that didn't mean people at school liked him... right?

"Just go talk to her, man" Max told him while he rolled his eyes, "and if you don't do it right now, I'll go talk to her..." He took a glance at the girl with a smirk, "she's freaking gorgeous."

All Dylan could do was to agree with his friend. She was freaking gorgous, no doubt, and if he didn't take the chance to talk to her right now, he knew he was going to regret it.

So, the brunette stood up and walked up to the girl without actually thinking what he was going to say. He realised it when he sat down on the chair in front of her and looked up from the book.