Chapter 14

We have come to the end. I hope everyone has enjoyed the story as much as I have enjoyed writing it.  Have a great day and great writing to everyone!!! xoxo Maria<3

_____________________________________________________________

It had been six months since the fight with the Volturi and everything was back to normal. 

Rosalie moved into the reservation. Even though at first it was hard, they learned to accept it. She was Embrys’ imprint and no one was allowed to hurt her. 

The Cullen’s were allowed on their land. After all, Rose was still part of their Coven. 

Nessie and Jacob became closer and closer every day. She now looked to be thirteen and I knew she was crushing on him. 

Edward, Bella and Jake had already explained to her about imprinting and she had reacted good to it. She had been excited to know that one day, she would marry Jake. 

“Have you thought about maybe one day starting a family with Emmett?” Jasper asked me. 

“No, I mean, it would be okay, but I don’t see it happening.” I said wary. 

“You can give him a child.” Rosalie said. She had come to visit. “Unlike me, a wolf imprinted on me and I cant even give him a child.” She added sadly. 

“It’s not that easy. I mean, I’m a hybrid, more vampire than human. With a vampire as a partner, I don’t know how this child would be. I don’t want to risk it.” I said sadly. 

“She’s right. I won’t risk it either.” Emmett said coming in. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

“How’s Embry?” Emmett asked. “Is he still alive?” He said and chuckled. 

Rose grabbed a throw pillow and threw it at him. 

“Not because they’re called throw pillows, it doesn’t mean you can throw them!” Esme said annoyed and picked up the pillow. 

“Sorry Esme.” Rose told her. 

Esme smiled back to her. And walked outside to her garden. 

“No, seriously Rose, is Embry okay? No broken bones?” Emmett said with a booming laughter. Jasper and myself just giggled. 

Rose growled and launched herself at Emmett. Jasper pulled me away before Rose attacked. We both just laughed at the scene. She was pulling on his hair and punching him on his chest. He just kept laughing. It seemed he was getting tickled, even though you could see Rose’s rage. 

Embry came in just then.

“Whoa, whoa.” He said pulling Rose from Emmett. He pulled her close to his chest. “Nice family reunion.” He said glaring to Emmett. 

“What!? Just playing with my sis!” He said and Rose hissed. 

“Right. I’ve come to know you Emmett.” Embry said with a small smile forming on his lips. “Ready to go home, babe.” he asked Rose. She nodded and gave him a peck on the lips. 

“Nothing to rough or you’ll break him!” Emmett continued. 

“Stop.” I whispered and punched his arm. 

Rose hissed again and I heard a low growl come from Embry. 

“No fighting.” Said Carlisle coming down from his study. 

“Just having some fun.” Emmett said and Carlisle shook his head. 

Emmett could be such a goofball. Always picking fights, and somehow I ended up doing as he asked. Especially when it came to pranking Edward or even Alice sometimes.

He was a bad influence. But a wonderful mate. I couldn’t have asked for a better man than him.