Chapter 6 - The Real World Of Football

Hey, (PLEASE READ)

I know it's been a while but you will be happy to know that I am on the last three month stretch of my exams so I will be able to update regularly after that, so this summer the book will really start to take shape but for now  I am trying my best to update. Hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Thanks for your continuous support,

                                                                          Hayley X

Rosalie's POV

"Food's ready!" Austin's Uncle Sam - I think there was over fifty people here - yelled. All of us rushed up to the porch like a swam of bees.

"Woah, woah, woah. Why don't you guys slow down before you break something... or someone." Angela suggested stepping in front of us. 

Once we'd all managed to get our food, and let me tell you all the food we had on our plates could feed a small country, we headed inside to the 'games room' it was packed with everything a teenager could ever need, all types of consoles, plasma screens, a pool table you name it, it was in there. 

"You should all try out for the team after summer we could do with players like you." Matt stated as we all took seat on the multiple couches and chairs in the room.

"How old are you all anyway?" Ty asked.

Bren was the first to answer. "Twenty, I took a year off the help out coaching at their high school in New York but now I've got a football scholarship at a college over here, that's why we moved."

"You all moved over here because Bren is going to college?" Coach Michelson's son Owen questioned.

"Our family likes to move a lot so when Bren got a scholarship over here we thought we join him, plus we stick together." Jamie hoped in. "Away, I'm eighteen but I'm a senior, I got held back a couple of years ago, I'll definitely be trying out."

Carson spoke up next. "We are triplets," He indicated to himself, Trey and Trent."And we're 17, so we'll be seniors too."They all high fived each other, they thought being seniors would grant you a sort of power over the other students meaning, getting in less trouble for there crazy pranks but somehow I don't think that was the case. 

I shook my head and pitched in."I'm also seventeen but the youngest, so I'll be a senior too."

"So you all gonna try out for the team we have plenty of spots." There was a chorus of yes but my quiet no seemed to ring out in solitude as all eyes turned to me.

"Why not?" Austin asked.

"Because I don't belong on the field." I mumbled, as I looked up I saw a sea of shocked faces which surprised me most of the guys I've met agree with me.

"Why would you even say that?" A guy I hadn't been introduced to inquired. "I mean I had my doubts at first when you said you could play but even I can see the field is where you belong."

Now I was shocked. I looked around the room seeing people nod and my brothers smiling at me, Jamie had a look that said 'I told you so' but the look that stud out the most was Austin's it was plain on his face that he was sad but I didn't understand why. 

Austins POV

"Because I don't belong on the field." She mumbled. I couldn't believe it how could she think that, she was the best football player I had seen in a long time, it didn't matter if she was girl or not. Who brainwashed her to think she didn't belong on a field?