*+*CH 3: Phoenix Drop*+*

Key

E/c eye colour
H/c hair colour
F/c fav colour
S/t sword type
Y/n your name
L/n last name
N/n Nick name
Italics are thoughts
_____________________________________

~Your POV~
I slowly peep one eye open and glance around. May as well get up and ready. I hop up and make my way over to the small lake; located near the strangers camp. I knelt down next to the bank and took off my mask, looking around making sure no one was looking, luckily there wasn't anyone around. The stranger was back at his camp sleeping or something.

I cupped my hands and filled them with the crisp water of the lake. I washed my face and sighed. I stared at my reflection in the lake. Everyone always said I looked just like mum/mom, heh. I reached for my mask and slipped it over my face.

I head back over to the strangers camp. I smell (breakfast of choice). I see the stranger cooking over the fire. He glance up at me and hands me a plate/bowel of food.

"Thanks" I say quietly while sitting down and taking a bite.

"Mmhm" is all he said. We ate our breakfast and cleaned up our plates/bowels in the lake and headed back.

"So, are you gonna show me this village you were talking about?" I ask cooley.

"If you want to" he replies and begins walking. Yay! We speed walked over to a somewhat intact village gate.

"We're here" he says quietly, I nod looking up at the gate.

"Who goes there!?!" Yells a feminine voice making me flinch in surprise.

"Its me!" The stranger yells. A girl with a strawberry blonde coloured hair comes into view.

"Oh, yes.. Of course, hang on" She says as she opens the gates for us.

"Hello, welcome to Phoenix Drop, I'm Alexis, you?" She asks/says politely.

"I'd rather not state my name, thank you" I reply biting my lip nervously.

"Oh, of course, sorry" she sheepishly says. "Anyway, welcome to Phoenix Drop." and with that she climbs to the top of the gates.

I follow the stranger into the village. We walk around for a bit before stopping at what I think is the lords home.

"I think you should meet lord Levin,I'll stay out here, I don't like talking to people" he says crossing his arms,
I nod and knock on the door. Out comes a young blonde boy with blue eyes.

"Good day to you, I'm lord Levin what brings you here?" He asks happily.

"Good morning, I was passing through this village with uh, him" I gestured to the stranger.

"And thought I would introduce myself..kinda" I continue my sentence

"Uh, kinda?" Lord Levin asks slightly confused.