*+*CH 2: Memories*+*

You know the key right?
E/c eye colour
H/c hair colour
Y/n your name
G/t gem type
S/t sword type

Recap
I finished my song and hear someone applauding behind me
________________________________________________________________________

~Your POV~
I turn on my heel and see the stranger clapping slowly at my song. I blush a light shade of pink, luckily my mask hides it well. I see him smirk and stop clapping.

"Nice voice" he simply says.

"T-Thank you" I try not to stutter. The stranger walks off back to his little camp site. I follow him and slump down next to the small camp fire.

"So, you couldn't sleep either?" I ask, breaking the silence between us.

"Yeah" he replies, I stare into the small fire and listen to it crackle, It was calming.
I finally stand up and lean against the rockey wall and slowly slide down onto the ground. I close my eyes and doze of into slumber.

~Dream~
One morning in the cool air of Meteli, a little girl with hair of (H/c) and (e/c) eyes ran up to a small house and burst through the door, earlier she could hear the screams of bloody murder, she began sprinting towards her home.

"Mama!? Papa!?" She yells loudly. She heads up stairs only to find her parents dead on the ground with deep stab wounds in their bodies.

"(Y-y/n) her father speaks weakly, looking up at his young daughter with blurred vision.

"Daddy" she sobs, her knees shake as she stands there weakly. Y/n's father pulls something out of his pocket.

"Take this....please...keep it...safe.. Run to Laurance.. You can... Stay there.." he hands her a (g/t) neckless and with that he passess. "I-I will...daddy" She whispers as the neckless lay in her shaking hands.
She runs off with her (f/c) cloak and (s/t) then sprints quickly to lord Hayden's house. Painful tears stream down her face.
~Dream/Flashback end~

I gasp for air, my eyes spring open and scan the area. My mask was slightly damp, touching it lightly I relized it was the wetness of tears. Why must I have this re-occuring dream.. My mind is taunting me with these memories.

I sighed and folded my arms over my chest and close my eyes once more, trying to get over the nightmare. I opened one eye under my mask and glance over at the stranger. His head was against the wall on the other side of the small cave like structure. Is he awake? Or asleep? I can't tell, his mask...well I have a mask but still... My eyes slowly trail down his chest. No! What are you doing? While I mentally scolded myself, the stranger had gotten up and walked over to me. Being the idiot I am I didn't notice him hovering over me, gently poking my cheek.

I snap back into reality and look up at him, He silently chuckled, shook his head and smileed slightly.

I get up and eat some berries I found a few days earlier. It was a small meal but it was better than nothing.
I finished my breakfast and slumped, back on the wall. The stranger goes back to his side of his cave.

"So, is there a village around here?' I decided to break the silence. He simply nods his head.

"Can you take me there perhaps?" I asked carefully

"Later" he says simply.

"You don't talk that much do you" I state, he looks up at me.

"What is there to talk about?" He unemotionally says

"You sound like some kind of brooding pinecone" I lightly chuckle at my dumb statement.
He just simply looks at me and furrows his eyes brows in confusion, that caused me to chuckle more, he just shakes his head unamused.

I layed my head back against the wall, my eyes became heavy, I close them and let darkness consume my mind.

___________________________________________

~please leave suggestions on what I should write in future chapters!

~Lyss ('・ω・')