Important A/N:

This is very important to read, otherwise you may be confused throughout the story.

1. Harry Potter is 15, and the beginning of the book takes place during the summer holidays before his fifth year, after he has been rescued from the Dursleys and succeeded the hearing. So it's after the Ministry hearing (whether he should be expelled from Hogwarts or not; he isn't expelled, in case you don't know), and before they go to Diagonal Alley (just because I want Percy to go with the Golden Trio).

2. The Seven defeated Gaia the summer before Harry's fifth year.

3. Leo is still here. I absolutely adore him and I don't care what Rick Riordan writes, he will be in the book. I might write something about his and Calypso's journey to return to Camp Half-Blood, though.

4. Deaths: I also, unlike J.K. Rowling, do not intend on killing off all the characters at the moment. Fred will definitely not die, because he and George belong together and nobody can convince me otherwise. Dumbledore, Moody, Voldy and Snape will definitely die, but I'm not sure about Sirius, Remus and Tonks. They may die, they may not - I haven't decided yet.

5. I, like any other respectable Potterhead, despite Umbridge, so, if I continue the book long enough to get to sixth and seventh year, I may include a dramatic death scene for her, on behalf of all my fellow Umbitch-haters. Yes, you're welcome. Any suggestions how it should happen are more than welcome.

That is it for now. If you do not understand any of the points, you can simply comment or DM me and I will very quickly reply back and explain it to you in more detail.

Also, I do need some OCs, whether they're demigod or wizard, boy or girl, I do not mind.
If it is a wizard, please include the following information: name, age, blood race (pueblood etc.), house, appearance, personality, crushes/S.O. (optional), relationship to Percy and the Golden Trio (friend, enemy etc.), any other extra information (family, personal life, past etc.).
If it is a demigod, please include the following information: name, age, camp (Jupiter or Half-Blood?), cabin/cohort, godly parent, crushes/S.O. (optional), appearance, personality, relationship to the main character (friend, enemy etc), and any other extra information (family, personal life, past etc.)
You can enter more than one name, and you can comment or DM them to me, and I will give you a shoutout.

Also, are there any characters (apart from the Golden Trio or the Seven) who you want to be both demigod and wizard? For example, Draco Malfoy might turn out to be a Roman demigod, or the Stolls might be wizards.

Thanks!