The Emotionless Witch.

Start from the beginning

The times when we were kids and played in our huge gardens, the time when Katherine got to us and Megan warned us every time, the time when we were turned and she never left our side once, those times when we were drunk, when she demanded I take her shopping, the never ending arguments, food fights, life suggestions, the love she had for me.

And this is how I repayed her, by hating her. By making her so guilty that she killed herself. Oh god, what had I done? How had I loved Elena so much to ignore my other loved ones. How could I have done this to Megan, of all the people? I'm a monster.

"Bonnie, please," I whispered, "I loved her."

Elena's eyed widened, but I ignored her completely. Klaus let go of Bonnie as she fell and gasped, trying hard to breathe. I sat down next to her and patted her back.

"I know you didn't like her, but please do it. For me, for Damon, Klaus, Rebekah, Veronikah. The list will never end. So many people loved her. If they come to know she died, I can't assure what will happen, but it won't be good. That, and the guilt will kill me. Bonnie, I beg you."

Her eyes met mine, and I saw hatred burn in them, but I kept a straight face until she sighed, "Okay, but just for you. I'll try." She probably said that thinking she'd show everyone how brave she was and she cared for me, but we all knew she was only scared of dying.

Rebekah stepped forward and held Bonnie's chin up, forcing her to look at her, "Listen, and listen well. Megan doesn't have much time. I need you to come up with something in the next ten minutes, something that won't make the condition worse."

She nodded, not meeting her eyes.

*Ten minutes later*

"Bitchy Witchy, times up!" Sang Veronikah.

Damon chuckled a stressed chuckle. This was the fist time in hours that he seemed like he had hope, like he had reason to live.

Bonnie, absolutely angered, looked at Veronikah. And with Veronikah, stood the original family plus Damon. So I think she dropped the idea of replying with something equally worse and stuck to saying what she was supposed to, "Well, there is something..."

"What is it?" Klaus growled.

"This has to be done willingly."

"It will be done willingly," Rebekah hissed.

"If Elena WILLINGLY becomes hybrid and feeds her blood to Megan, she'll return."

*Megan Salvatore*

“Dun Dun Dun!” I chanted; don’t ask me why, it just felt like the right thing to say.

I had worked out that this was most definitely heaven on account of the fact that I was watching magic mike, hell wouldn’t provide such an entertainment.

I had finished making random things appear and just settled for a replica boarding house in the centre of it all.

I missed home.

 I missed my Damon.

I missed my Stefan.

I missed my Veronikah.

I missed my unicorns.

 It’s funny how I just called Damon mine.

I miss my Damon... hehe has a funny ring to it...

*Damon Salvatore*

I glared at Elena as she shook her head.

 “I'm not going back to that, for her!” She cried