V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 9

Start from the beginning

"Must be because of Ashton."

I smiled a little, remembering the events of earlier.

As I closed the door, I directly went upstairs, slamming my room door shut and quickly changed into my jammies- what? they're comfy- and removed my make up.

What a night, I told myself.

Who knew I'd enjoy so much tonight? At a party even?

~

The next morning came by quite fast.

My mom- ugh, she kept interrogating me about what happened last night.

Of course, there's nothing much to say- I told her about Ashton- and she squealed so much it woke my brother, Luke. The bags under his eyes were dark and hideous.

"Looks like someone didn't get sleep last night." I say, smirking at how he looks.

"Luke!! How many times do I have to tell you not to stay up too late because of videogames?" My mom stomps off, ready to scold him.

That should keep her off of me for a while.

After breakfast, I quickly said my goodbyes. Seth and Lianna are already in the doorway waiting for me.

I got in the back seat, busy twiddling my fingers.

I don't know why I feel this nervous- maybe because last night Ash told me that.... he's going to see me- well, not technically but- we'll be seeing each other in school now.

"What's with you?" Lianna asked.

"Nothing... Just-"

"Ashton," Lianna teasingly smirked, cutting me off. "You're totally into him."

"No, I'm not!" I angrily shot back. "I don't have feelings for him, okay? He's just.. a friend."

"Right, friend." Lianna snorts.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring her for the rest of the ride.

~

Classes were normal, the usual, to be exact.

Nothing much to say since nothing much happened, really.

I went to the lockers, getting my books for the exam- I really need to study now. I got a C on another Math test and I even talked to our professor and sought help. He told me that he'll ask the best student of the class to teach me or something like that.

I sighed in defeat- I didn't get to study last night because of the party- but it was worth it anyway.

I was about to close my locker door when someone covered my eyes from behind making me shriek.

"Miss me?" The voice says, and I shuddered from his touch.

"Ashton.." I sighed, and he released me making me turn to look at him.

I flashed him a smile and memories from last night began to invade my mind making my stomach churn, and my heart flutter.

"You got me," He says cutely, raking his hair with his long fingers.

"What's up?" I asked, and I can sense eyes staring at us, people whispering at each other.

"Fine. I missed you by the way." He laughs- and I already told you about his nice laugh, didn't I? Don't get me started on that. ;)

"Me too. I missed the view." I say honestly. "The yachts are amazing."

"Yeah, I'll take you some time." He smiled.