Rollerblading (1/2) (smut)

Ross's POV:

"Jin" I said. He groaned. "Jin" No reply. "Jiiinnn"... "Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn...." He hid his face under the blanket. "JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-" I was cut off by Jin kissing me. "Please. Shut. Up" he said. I giggled as he pulled me into his arms.

"We're going rollerblading todaaaay" I told him. He sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I've never been rollerblading in my life. It's always scared me, even when I was younger and I have no idea why. Mom's making me go though because I said I would before I moved out when I was 11 and I guess she's holding me to that." He explained.

"I can show you how. Its easy!" I said excitedly. "Okay then" he replied. I randomly lick his face.

(Goals)

"EEWWWWWWWWWW RRAAASSSSS. BOY COOTIEEEES" He exaggerated. I laughed and got out of the bed, running away giggling and Jin ran over and pulled me back into the room, shutting and locking the door.

I ran into a corner and looked at him. He picked me up smiling. "No, come here" he said, bringing me to the bed. "NOOOOO" I practically screamed, still giggling.

He pinned me to the bed and handcuffed me to the bed post and smirked. I blushed a bright shade of pink. "Don't you dare. I'm still sore." I told him. "I know..." Jin said calmly, climbing over me, kissing my neck, biting down, leaving hickeys.

"Owwww..." I groaned quietly. "Shhhhh" he said pulling up my shirt, undoing my belt. I turned an even darker she of pink.

He stripped my bottom half and I shivered.

Jin ran his fingers across my member, causing me to harden. He licked my tip, teasing me for a few seconds before taking me in whole. I bit my lip, tensing up, holding back the moan, knowing that Stacey was in the other room.

Jin bobbed his head up and down slowly a few times before taking me out of his mouth. "Shh... Don't let anyone hear us... Don't talk... Don't make a sound..." He said, going back down.

He took me in whole again bobbing his head again, only faster. I tensed up, feeling an odd fluttery butterfly sensation in my stomach.

He ran his hands down my sides and went faster, causing me you yank suddenly on handcuffs. I bit deeper into my lip, trying to get control of my breathing but Jin just pulled me out again and started pumping my cock, needless to say, he wasn't helping.

"Cum" he commanded going faster. I tensed up even more and he took me in whole for the last time and went faster than he ever has before, causing me to cum into his mouth, me allowing a small moan. He swallowed all of it, grinning and pulling up.

"Shhh I said SHHHHH" he teased. "Hmph" I replied, panting. He uncuffed me, and we went downstairs and are some breakfast.

This is only part one, I figured I'd seperate the smut and the actual story....