Family Fun Time

Jin's POV:

"I CAN'T HELP IT. I'M PROTECTIVE. DAT ASS IS MINNEEE" I replied.

We both started laughing. "Shut uuuup" Ross whined he was so adorable. I looked at him. "Okay, okay. Lets stop fooling around and go downstairs and actually pretend to be normal people" I said."Okay" Ross replied.

I got up smiling at the fact Ross had such a silly dream. I truly, truly would never hit him. He's adorable. I got dressed. "Come down soon, okay?" I said. He nodded in reply and I went downstairs. Mom wasn't there fixing breakfast so I ended up looking through all of the cupboards to find food. My mom hasn't gone shopping for a while, so cereal again.

(Totally my mom... NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING)

Leah was still passed out on the couch dead asleep with her glasses on. I whistled and made noises trying to wake her up. Nope. Doesn't work. Fail. I AM A FAILURE. I laughed at my own thoughts.

Ross just made me happy to the point where it's impossible to not laugh at everything. I don't know, it's weird. I got all the bowls out and all the spoons. Leah woke up and looked at me, and I looked back. "Good afternoon" I teased with a smile on my face. She sat up and adjusted her glasses and stretched. She just stared at me as I stared back. She's so shy.

I poured all the cereal into thr three bowls and Ross came down dressed. I handed him his bowl but when he tried to take it, I held it and tightened my grip. He looked up at me. "Let goooo" Ross whined. "No" I said. Ross pouted. "Kiss the chef first" I continued. He smiled and stood on his toes to give me a kiss and I let him have the bowl.

Leah went over to the table and I handed her bowl to her and we sat down and ate. Ross was kind of awkward around me, and honestly, I don't blame him. Having a dream like that? I don't really know how I would think honestly. I chuckled at him and he looked away. "I'm not going to do anything, you know" I assured him. "Wha-? I know! Stop it, it's over with" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Stop feeling so uncomfortable" I replied. He looked at me. "Uncomfortable? I am far from uncomfortable. It's actually me being to comfortable that's worrying me" he replied, widening his eyes in shock and horror that he just said that. I looked back at him with a smirk on my face. We stared at each other for a few seconds until my mom came in, dressed, in clothes other than her pajamas for once.

"You kids need to pack nicer clothes. I just won five hundred dollars playing darts online, and I am single as fuck, so I'm bringing you guys to laser tag and then the arcade and then ice skating and then we will finally go to the stupid rich kid pizza place Jin likes" she said. "YAAAYYY and it's not stupid mother" I glared at her. "It's the best place on the planet, okay? God." I continued, rolling my eyes. Ross's eyes quickly filled with excitement and started eating faster, making me chuckle at his adorableness.

After breakfast, we left after packing some nicer clothes. Leah sat in the front and I sat in the back with Ross, looking at my Facebook and he leaned on me, watching me, being nosey. I turned over to his Facebook and started liking all his stuff, and commenting things like "aww, look at you, you're so perfect!" and "need some of dat *wink*". He looked up at me and blushed. I wrapped my arm around him and tickled him and he squealed and sat back up. We both looked at each other and giggled, soon after, we arrived at the laser tag place.

We walked in and they gave us our passes. Everyone decided to pick boys versus girls, since there was an equal amount of people in both gender categories. "Let's get Leah" I whispered into Ross's ear. He giggled and nodded in reply and we just looked at Leah and she stared back. "NO!" she yelled. "NOT HAPPENING!" she continued. We both laughed. We entered a room with two doors which were shut and led to each of the teams bases. We heard the voice count down. "3...2...1...GO!" The doors opened and everyone went into their bases and found their spots.

-NOW FOR YOUR IMAGINATION TO TAKE OVER. TIME SKIPZZZZZZZZZZ-

Ross's POV:

That was fun! Jin had come in second and I came in last, while Leah came in first. She's actually a lot better than I expected her to be. Stacey went towards us. "Hey... Tomorrow is Valentines day, Jin has things to do. You can play all you want without him". I nodded in reply.

-TIME SKIPZ-

We were now finished and it was about 6PM and we went home with Jin. He was so unusually happy. He had his 18th birthday today... I didn't know. Nobody ever told me. We had some cake and ice cream and moved on and I feel asleep in Jim's arms on the couch.

A/n

Okay so, I know I'm a horrible person and I don't blame you if you hate me for not updating to be honest. But, anyway, prepare for tomorrow.

And, thank you. We are almost at 2K views!

I would also like to say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to my wonderful, beautiful, most amazing girlfriend ever, @Just_Ship_YouTubers (who once again I can't tag)

Thank you for putting up with me XD. Thank you for making me happy when I couldn't think I could ever actually be. I know I'm a pain in the ass sometimes and I'm absolutely annoying, but you've still stuck with me through the good times and bad. And to me, that is the best gift anyone could ever give me. I love you <3