All To Ourselves

Jin's POV:

"Babe, wake up" Ross said gently, snuggling into me. "It's so cooollldddd thoughhhh" I whined. He giggled.

I closed my eyes and covered up. Ross sat on me an kissed me. "We're going somewhere with Adam and Leah today, remember? " he said. I nodded and yawned.

"Wake uuuup" He whined. I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Yay" He said, sitting in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him. "Your lucky you're cute, you know" I stated. "Yeah, I know. " He replied.

I tickled him and he grabbed my hands and I let go. "NO" He yelled. I smirked at him and Ross glared at me. I tickled him again and he laughs and rolls away.

I chuckled and got up. "Actually... I think we should just stay home and then reschedule" I said. He pouted. "Whyyyy" He asked. "If we do, we get the house all to ourselves" I smirked. He blushed a little.... "Okay then..."

TIME SKIPZ

Third person POV

The sun was setting and Jin and Ross were sitting on the roof of the house, watching the sunset go down. Jin wrapped his arm around Ross and cuddled into him.

"Babe... I'm cold." He shivered. Jin kissed him and gave Ross his jacket. "Let's go down then" Jin suggested. The younger boy nodded and Jin jumped down and Ross found a way to climb down safely.

The young boys went into the house. "Oh my god... I promised your mom that I would clean and I didn't..." Ross said worriedly. "Don't worry about it, I'll do it" Jin chuckled. Ross sighed. "But I promised her that I would do it" He said.

Jin pressed their hips together and looked down at the boy. "Shhhh" He smiled. They stared into eachothers eyes for a few moments and they kissed.

Ross stood on his toes and wrapped his arms around Jin's neck, pulling him forward, deepening the kiss. Their tongues danced, fighting with each other.

Jin smirked and pulled away, sliding his hand into Ross's boxers. Ross let a small gasp through his lips and he looked at Jin.

Without breaking eye contact, Jin massaged Ross's penis until it turned into a full on hand job. Ross blushed, his growing erection showed through his jeans and Jin kissed him again, picking the younger boy up and putting him in bed.

Jin closed the door and crawled onto the bed with him and they kissed again. Ross tugged at his partners shirt and took it off.

They both stripped until they were both naked and Jin pinned Ross to the bed. Ross's eyes widened as the older boy sucked on his collar bone. He felt small pains, and every time he felt them, he winced as his bulge grew bigger.

Jin slowly went lower and lower, leaving a trail of hickeys that started from Ross's neck and ended near his area. Jin flipped him over. Ross was in a doggy pose while Jin was standing on his knees.

He pressed his member against Ross's hole, and Ross shivers a bit. Jin placed two of his fingers in his mouth and sucked, lubing them up and preparing them to enter Ross.

Finally, two of his fingers went into him. A small moan escaped from Ross's lips and Jin started scissoring his fingers, moving them up and down, side to side.

He entered a third finger, stretching the younger boys entrance. Ross moaned as Jin trusted his fingers in and out of him.

Jin removed his fingers, thrusting his member into Ross without any warning. Ross moaned loudly, arching his back.

Jin moved his hips, back and forth, fast. Ball slapping, world shattering, table flipping pleasure filled Ross's body. Ross tried to hold it in...

"J-Jin..." He said.

"Y-yeah I know baby... just come for me..." Jin replied. The reached their climax at the same time, both moaning, Jin gripping onto Ross's thighs, and Ross gripping onto the sheets.

They both panted and Jin removed his member. They laid down next to each other and covered up. "Are you okay?" He asked Ross. Ross nodded, drifting off to sleep. "Good. Love you" He said. Ross nodded. "I love you too..."

A/N

SO

HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS ONE?

IS IT GOOD?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I'M NEW AT THIS.