Twenty

"Come again." This is like the fifth time Elena's asking me to repeat what I'd just said.

"Damon and I are a thing now. Just like you and Stef." I was supposed to be annoyed to repeat the same thing again and again to my dumb cousin who couldn't understand such simple words but here I'm, grinning and blushing like a typical love struck girl.

Elena opened her mouth to ask the same stupid question but I shut her off. "Enough with your repetitive questions." With that I fell back on my bed.

Elena and I got back to our house. Damon, my boyfriend didn't wake up that early so Stefan, my cousin's boyfriend dropped us off at our house.

Elena continued to glare at me for awhile and I really couldn't handle it. I was getting really bored of her continuous questions and same reactions to my answers.

"Actually Stefan did tell me all of it, what you guys had spoken, last night." Elena said sheepishly.

"I guessed it already." I said with a small smile. "No wonder Damon was smiling and smirking very often unnecessarily."

She chuckled and laid down next to me.

"Trix? I'm not gonna warn you or say anything negative about Damon this time." She said and I swiftly sat up straight on bed and sat Indian style, facing her.

"Does it mean that you approve?" I asked, already getting over excited.

"Yeah, kinda." The second those words left her mouth, I fell flat on her in the name of hugging her and squeezing her. All I could do was say infinite 'thank yous' and 'I love you Els'.

"But I'd always keep an eye on him, okay?" She said in an FBI tone. Hehe. I nodded Elena will be Elena, always.

The doorbell terminated my cuddling and thanking session with my cousin. Both of us got downstairs to answer the door.

"HEY." As I opened the door the people behind the door shouted in unison.

It was Billy, Embry, Quill and Paul. Oh! Jacob was tagged along with them too. I didn't see that guy for a couple of days. I even thought that he'd left along with Cullens or something.

I couldn't open my mouth since the happiness in seeing these people was overwhelming. I knelt down and hugged Billy. Then hugged the other guys separately.

Elena greeted them too, of course. Billy looked at her knowingly. May be Jacob had already disclosed the information of his imprint. I thought this meanie might hide about Elena. Not bad.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

It's been two days since Billy and the guys got here. Billy said that the others, Sam, Emily, Leah and Seth couldn't make it. Damon didn't visit us, more like, me, at all. I called him number of times and he said that something had come up and he couldn't avoid. I didn't bother him much once he had told me this. I don't wanna be a clingy, parasitic girlfriend or anything. Oh! Stefan had gone along with Damon too. So, Elena and me were only at our house, most of the time, spending some time with Billy and the guys.

Billy and the guys are leaving today. Billy liked Elena so much. Who wouldn't? When Jacob and the guys had gone out for a run last evening, Billy told me that he's too happy for Jacob and blah blah.

I wanted to tell him that Jacob a**hole is still into Bella bitch but I didn't wanna be a killjoy at that moment. Billy looked genuinely too happy.

By evening the guys and Billy were ready to leave. Jacob was leaving too. He said that he's got some small work to be done. But I know what the real reason is. He wanted to see that bitch. Ugh, I hate her beyond the universe. Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Elena and I decided to have a           cousins-sleepover. Hehe. Jeremy declined our invitation. Jerk. So, it's just El and I.

"Trix?" Elena called from beside. We were tired of watching movies and shows. It was already too late, around 1am. We were buried inside the covers next to each other.

Once she got an acknowledgement from me she continued,  "I- uh- I don't feel the same way when I'm around Stefan like before."

"What? Why?" I couldn't form a bigger sentence, let alone a small sentence. I don't even know what to think or assume. She turned towards me biting her lip, nervously.

"I don't know. I love him and all that but there's something that makes me feel weird." She babbled and my eyes only got little more wider. I got out of bed and looked outside the window, left and right, before returning back to the bed.

"What if the Salvatore brothers were hanging on to the window and overheard us or something." I reasoned out my action to my cousin. I think she didn't even notice me running from bed to window and back to bed. She was elsewhere.

Crap! I know what's her exact problem is. I didn't wanna say it out loud and freak her out but she would realize it sooner or later.

The imprint shit is working on my cousin. Gosh! I can't let her develop feelings for Jacob jerk who is still running behind Bella bitch.

Jacob jerk and Bella birch, well, that alliterated. Shut up! I gotta save my cousin.