Fifteen

Elena's POV:

It's been two days since Trixie fell from the stairs and fell into coma. I can't even think of that word. It gives me grave feeling and that makes me too frightened too. As per doctor's prediction or guess, today's the day Trixie is supposed to wake up. It's already 10pm and no sign of her waking up or even moving an inch other than for breathing.

I just want my baby sister to wake up and everything has to go back to normal the way it was before. I already lost two persons whom I love the most and I can't lose anymore people.

"You won't." A voice startled me and I kinda jumped from my couch.

Edward Cullen was sitting across from me on the other couch with scowling Jacob next to him. Stefan forced me to get back to house because I didn't eat or sleep properly. Now, it's me, Edward, Jacob, Alice and Jeremy. Jenna and Alaric are in hospital. Stefan took Damon to their boarding house saying that he's gonna spend some time with Damon and make him come out of the shock of Trixie being in coma.

I think Edward just read my mind. Its really creepy.

"How did you do it? You said you couldn't read my mind." I asked, confused.

"I don't know. I only heard that part of your thoughts, after that I couldn't." He looked equally confused too. I sighed and leaned back on the couch.

It may be because we got kinda close in the past two days. Both of us talked so much about Trixie and some other stuffs and Jacob was glaring at Edward the whole time. Alice and Jeremy used to play video games while me and Edward are busy with our rants.

"NOOOO." Edward's loud voice woke me up. I must've dozed off. Alice was frozen with tears streaming down her face, nonstop.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asked, a bit annoyed.

"I -uh - I got a vision of Trixie." Alice choked out through her sobs. It gave me some weird chill running down my spine.

"What did you see?" Jer asked in a low voice. He already got nervous at the mention of Trixie's name.

Alice shook her head, implying that she wouldn't open her mouth and continued to cry. Jake groaned at that and glared at Edward for an explanation. I quickly walked up to the guys and held Jake's hand since I was terrified all of a sudden.

Jake's POV:

Elena held my too tightly. I know she's freaked out as hell and so do I. What the hell is Alice's vision now? I hope to react sooner than last time and save Trixie.

"Just tell us what it is." I asked, losing all my patience.

"I saw her monitor showing a blank line and her heartbeat..... stop." Alice said in a very low voice.

A loud gasp was heard and Elena almost hugged me and started weeping her eyes out and Jeremy was stunned. I was beyond shocked.

"It's just a vision. Elena, calm down." I tried consoling her with all the lies possible. Alice's vision have never been wrong. That's what is creeping me out badly.

Edward shot me a knowing look. He must've read my mind.

The door bell rang. No one was ready to answer the door. So, I walked to the door along with Elena, holding on to me.

My eye ball literally jumped out of my sockets when I saw who was behind the door.

Bella and the rest of the Cullens.

Fantastic.

What if Bella misunderstands mine and Elena's closeness. That's it. She may think I like her. If she knew Elena was my mate, Bella may never talk to me.

I, immediately pushed Elena away from me. I regretted the action right after doing that. She stumbled but Edward was beside me in seconds and held her, giving me death glare. Elena faced the door. On seeing them, she immediately wiped her teary face and put on a small smile. Gosh! I feel so rude for pushing her like that.

"Come on, in." She smiled and welcomed them. She looked at me with so much hurt. I wanted to say sorry or anything to make it up for pushing her like that. I think she must have understood why I did that.

Bella hugged Edward after smiling at me. I was scowling, obviously.

The Cullens made their way into the living room and found Alice weeping terribly. Jasper was by her side immediately and gave Edward a questioning look.

Elena was holding on to Jeremy and tried so much to control her tears. I wanted to hold her in my hands and make her feel better but I couldn't. My mind is so messed up.

Edward kept starring at me once in awhile. He must've heard all the crap that was going on my head. Shit! He must've heard me saying that Elena being my mate. I looked at him in horrified expression.

"Will you shut up for awhile, Jacob? Let's discuss about that later." Edward spat and turned to his family to convey Alice's vision.

Once he was done saying that, Esme gasped and hugged Carlisle for dear life. Emmet and Jasper looked shocked they didn't even move.

Esme walked to Elena, who broke out in tears again and pulled her for a hug. Esme rubbed her back and said it was just a vision.

Finally, all of us decided to leave to hospital. Just to check on Trixie's progress. Carlisle wanted to see her since he's a doctor and he could tell us why she didn't wake up yet.

All of us were praying for one reason that Trixie should wake up today and Alice's vision should never come true.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A/N : In the next chapter you guys might witness my evil side of my brain or the angelic side XP

Oh! Jacob was really rude to Elena. Meanie!