Social Media

Calums POV

Tuesday, 3/8/16; 9:02am
I could barely sleep last night. I'm taking Kylie out today, does she think its a date? Is it a date? ..does she even like me?

Kylies POV

11:34am
!!!!
Its late. I have two and a half hours to get ready, I'll be fine. Right?
I hope he doesn't take this as a date.
I don't like him. I say trying to convince myself.
"We're just going out, as friends." I say to myself in the mirror. Hell, he probably doesn't like you.

Calums POV

I like her.

Kylies POV

I don't like him. nonono.

2:00pm; Kylies apartment.

Calums POV

Im so nervous, its not a date, why am I nervous? I walk up to the door of her apartment and knock. After a while she opens. She looks stunning, Curls falling perfectly off her shoulders, light blue skinny jeans and a red flannel with a pair of white converse, She is perfection.

Kylies POV

Do you know how long it took me to curl all of my hair? get the right outfit and do my eyeliner the right way? I better be looking like a Victoria Secret angel if it took me this damn long to look like this.
He was staring, it was honestly kinda creeping me out.
"Hello beautiful" he says looking me up and down.
"Hi calum," i say laughing at his immaturity.
"So where are we off too?" i question catching his attention.
"you'll see," , he reaches out his hand for me to take, and I politely take it. He opens the car door for me and closes it behind me, gosh i feel like a princess.
After a while of what seemed like forever, he parks in a really empty street that has a couple of places to go to. Which would he be taking me to?

Calums POV

I took her somewhere i knew no paparazzi would be around. An old town that barely gets visited anymore, an old fashion '90s arcade.

6:00pm

I didn't want it to end, the day has gone by so well and the thought of me having to take her home makes me feel ... well sad. We walk out, its a bit cold. I casually put my arm around her to do the cliché first date moves. its not a date, calum. that sentence runs through my mind just to crash my good mood. The next thing i know theres cameras flashing, shit.

Kylies POV

'shit' he mumbles. Whats all the flashing behind us? He's that famous... is that... paparazzi? No, it can't be. SHIT.
I'm gonna be the next hated girl on twitter if i don't hide my identity.
He puts his jacket over my head and we get to the car , on the way back its all jokes about how funny the whole time was. I'm not going to lie, i had a great time.

at kylies house

He walks me to my door and says his goodbyes. I offer him his jacket back & he told me to keep it until the next time i saw him, he's such an odd little boy. Before he left i told him to text me when he makes it back to his hotel to make sure he's ok. It kinda made me sound like a pushy girlfriend but he laughed and agreed to do it.
I headed upstairs and got in the shower to get ready for bed.

Calums POV

I made it to the hotel and the first thing I do is text Kylie That i made it to my hotel room safely. I'm lucky to have a friend like her who actually cares that i'm alright.
I walk into the room and
bam. Blasted by the boys as soon as i walked in.
"CALUM WTF?"
"You're on the cover of one of Miami's most popular magazines" ashton says throwing a magazine at me.
"Paparazzi got a magazine made for me in less that 2 hours? wow thats a record."
i say, emotionless. stunned. why? how?
"Have you seen twitter?" Luke says pointing at the phone in his hand.
"Sadly luke, no. happily, im not gonna look"
i say and walk into my section in the room.
I quickly open twitter and scroll through everything.
"Calum's new girlfriend"
scrolling through all the comments, most making me cringe.
"he can do better than that piece of trash"
the fact that shes not my girlfriend makes it even worse. Even if i was dating her, it'd make her feel bad. Wouldn't they care if i were happy or not? I hope she doesn't have a twitter, oh how i hope she doesnt have a twitter.

Kylies POV

2:13am.
I want to text him. I want to tell him how i feel. But i don't, No.. I won't. I can't. He's famous. He's in a band. He doesn't like me.
Is he still awake? Is he on the other side of the phone? Is he waiting for a text..? from... me? Nonono. Kylie be serious.

On the phone with her bestfriend / family friend 'consuelo'

K: I don't even like him. You see he doesn't even like me. I'm over it, yea I'm over it.
C: thats good an-
K: But you see what i don't understand is why he doesn't like me like, i know I'm ugly
but look, im funny & im loyal?
C: i thought you were ov-
K: you know what consuelo? im so happy you're always there for me, i love you bestfriend
C: I love you to hoeeee
K: ill call you tomorrow , or later to be exact. ! goodnight 💗
C: goodnight bestfriend. (;