Time For A Change

Kylies POV

Miami, FL: Monday 3/7/16 1:56pm
"What the hell? What do they mean my furniture wont be here in a week? If i ever find the people delaying my delivery I swear"I roll my eyes, looking at the email the movers have sent to me.
I dial the number; no answer.  It'd be better for me not to talk to them anyways. It'd just be drama. My oh my how i miss drama everyday, Theres no drama anymore, i'm used to drama 24/7 now theres just.. nothing. I'm just bored sitting around this empty apartment room. Theres nothing better to do than to just walk around the neighborhood from where i was staying at. And who likes walking anymore? its 2016.
Im still new to the city so i have no clue where anything was, nor could i call anyone and asked if they wanted to hang out because they all still lived in L.A, and have probably moved on by now. I guess the only person you really have is yourself.

Calums POV.

5:39pm
We get back from the music store, nothing new. not anything. Everybody got back to the hotel room and just went their own ways.
"I heard theres a bunch of hot chicks down at the beach" Michael says walking out of the bathroom practically naked.
"If you even want to pick up any girls you have to at least look presentable" Ashton laughs at the appearance of Michael in basketball ball shorts, & basketball shorts only.
"What does Michael need any girls for when he's got me?" Luke says pouting from one of the couches in front of the tv.
"Come on Luke, You know you're just a side hoe" I say smiling at him making him give me a glare.
"True statement. Anyways, Calum and I are going down to the beach to find some hot biddies" Michael winks at me sending a chill down my spine.
"We are-?"
"We are"

Kylies POV

6:03pm
I can't stay in this house anymore. Theres nothing, Nothing. I have the advantage of just walking behind the building and being at the beach in no time. Luckily , its hot. & I have my bathing suit out.

At the beach, 6:30pm

I know I moved to Miami, but I didn't expect this many cute guys here (Even better; They're shirtless).
I set up an area to just sit around on my towel being unbothered. Unless I'm being bothered by a hot guy, wouldn't bother me at all.
I get a text from my bestfriend sydnee who I cant see anymore because she still lives in L.A.
I text her for a while & then decide to head for the water.

Calums POV

"Michael, Michael. Check out that girl over there" I say nudging him making sure he sees her.
"The blonde?"
"no"
"The ginger?"
"No, Michael the brunette"
"Yea & so?"
"Shes just, you know what Michael? shutup."
I walk over towards her. What am i doing? I have a career to peruse , do I even have time for a relationship? what if she doesn't even like me? Oh well. I'd Risk it for her.
I hope all goes well.

"Hey, I'm Calum."

Kylies POV

Im not really looking for a relationship. Who would like me anyways? I'm not a likable person.
A really attractive guy is walking this way, Dark hair, Tannish skin, nice biceps. He was the definition of "Hot".

"Hey, I'm Calum."

.. He's talking to me?

"Hi, i'm Kylie"

"Wow,"

"Wow?"

"You. You're just... Wow. I didn't think anyone could be this perfect"

cliché, thats what that line was.

"Thank you" I looked down, 100% sure I was blushing.

"CALUM!" A colorful haired boy shouts catching my acquaintance's attention.

"Uhh. Here how about you take my number and text me later so we can hang out or something?" he asks me looking really nervous. Not that i was any better.

"Ye-, Yeah sure" i laugh. We exchange numbers and then say our goodbyes.

Ashtons POV

at the hotel; 9:23pm

I walk out of the bathroom to find Michael and Calum fist bumping, What could they have done now? I was surely nervous.

Calums POV

Ashton walks out of the bathroom with an extremely concerned look on his face.
"What'd you do now?" he questions as he sits on the couch in front of us.
"He scored himself a babe" Michael says pushing me away.
"You should've seen it, he was so nervous. Fiddling with his fingers & blushing, laughing and giggling like a child." They both look at me and make these weird faces & wink at me.
It's not like its the first girl i've ever talked to.

Kylies POV

I get home, lock the door and just think to myself about what had just happened. Did I really just get a random guys number? Did i actually have a chance with someone?

New iMessage from: Calum😉

C: hey (:
K: hi
C: are you free tomorrow? around 2ish?
K: anything for you.

what? too far?
Hopefully all goes well. I really don't want a fuckup.

He told me a little about his band, I being my nosy self googled "five seconds of summer"
I watch music video after music video, "One more" was the lie I told myself over 6 times.
Being me? Im surprised i've never heard of them. I was able to find a website where they were selling the Miami concert tickets. Are they worth it? I mean. I'll find out.
I start the shower and turn on 'drama' by roy woods ft drake. It was a good day.

Calums POV

11:54pm. Hotel room
i like her. I thought to myself. She's Different. I like different.
Thoughts taunting me,
what if she breaks your heart? What if she doesn't.
what if she isn't the one? What if she is.

does she care? She does. and if she doesn't i do, deeply.
as i said, im tired of the same people everyday.
I think its time for a change.