Miami

Calums POV
It feels like everyday we wake up in a new place. The four of us, managers, the roadies & the bus driver. Some new city in just about every four long never-ending hours. Im really tired of seeing the same people every damn day.
"Wake up Michael its 2 in the afternoon" Ashton shouts from the back of the bus
"Shut the hell up Ashton its early" yells a sleepy Michael followed by a loud bang.
After a while everyone was up and around, but Luke wasn't anywhere to be found???
"Where the hell is Luke?" everyone looks at Michael:
"Where did you hide him this time?" Ashton questions as if he were an investigator.
"I havent seen him-"
"No shit,  you've been asleep all morning" i say making Michael give me a 'im gonna stab you' look.
"Ladies, ladies. I'm here, save the cat fight for twitter" Luke says walking up to the bus.
Michael looks around and looks back at Luke pointing at himself,
"Who, Me?"
"Yes you."

Hialeah, Fl 1:56am

"Is that Ashton laughing?" I ask looking at Luke and Michael sitting on the couch with their phones. We all stared at eachother for a while until we heard a low giggle coming from the sleeping area of the tour bus.
We walked towards his bedding area and opened his curtain.
"GUYS WHAT THE HELL" He says still partially giggling.
Michael takes his laptop and runs
"Kitten Videos?" he questions trying to hold back his laugh.
"Uhm- i accidentally clicked the wrong video"
"Check his history-" Luke started before being interrupted by one of the managers.
"We should be in Miami in about an hour so get your things gathered and ready to go into your hotel." The manager 'Dave' says and shortly walks away.
"Wow what a bitch" Michael stated with a blank facial expression.
"Michael shut up he's so nice to us and he-"
"Shhh. Nobody asked"

Somewhere In Miami 2:49am

Half asleep I walk around the bus to see if i can find anything to do before i die of boredom in this hellhole. Michael passed out playing one of his dumb games, Luke's in the back with Ashton watching videos of who knows what, and me? I just sit here waiting until we arrive at our hotel in Miami Florida. Nothing I really want to do, anyways, So I guess sleeping is really the only option.

Miami, Fl 3:01am

"Wake up sleeping beauty" Ashton whispers to Michael walking past him and pretty much slaps him with his bag full of clothes.
Luke, being himself taking forever trying to get everything at last minute is the last one into the hotel room.
"So. We're in Miami" Ashton said, his face lighting up.
"Don't be asleep too late, we're out to head to the music store early in the morning" Dave says from behind the door in the hotel.
They're like our parent sometimes. If I wanted someone to boss me around all tour i would have just hired my mom to come on tour with us.
Michael just about passed out in one of the rooms and Ashton sitting in front of the tv dazing off to who knows where. Luke? probably in the bathroom fiddling with his hair, as always.. always.
I decided to go wander the hotel & find out what there is to do around here. I walk down to the lobby.. pretty dead lobby. Nobody's out here, the lady behind the counter is basically passed out in her chair with her tablet still playing 'American Horror Story' On netflix. I swear, people only use netflix to put themselves to sleep. I wander the hallways a bit more until a high pitch scream from the back of the hallway scared the living shit out of me, i turn around to see two girls running towards me.
"O- OH MHA GOD YOU'RE CALUM FROM FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER!" the fan yells.
Me, of course use to this but everytime it happens its a challenge for me not to laugh.
"That'd be me" I answer her making her smile even wider. I took a couple of pictures with her and signed one of her jackets before convincing myself it'd be a good idea to head back to the hotel room.

Back In The Hotel Room 3:40am

"Luke, you're hilarious" i hear Ashton laughing as i walk through the hotel room closing it after i get in.
"I'm serious Ash" Luke says with an annoyed look on his face.
I walk in, myself totally visible now.
"Look who showed up! its Calum- yea that guy from 5sos" Ashton points at me laughing so hard pretty much struggling to keep himself from falling.
"And whats up with him?" I question looking straight at Luke.
"Its a long story," He says. I nod and started making my way to my room.
I do everything I have to before getting comfortable in bed.

4:13am.

I can't sleep. I turn and grab my phone off the nightstand and unlock it, i find twitter and basically scroll through my feed for a good 3-5 minutes. What am I doing anymore? I wake up everyday just to do the same things, See the same people, sing the same songs. I think about it a lot.. when will it all just end? what if- we split up?
what if- something happens to someone in the band?
what if-...
what if-...
so many what if's running in my head that could happen walling through maybe even just the sidewalks in Miami. We'll be fine, nothings ever happened then what makes me think somethings going to happen now? or today..?
or even tomorrow. Or just ever in this trip, its time to have a positive attitude, i mean what could go wrong? Enough raging for today. I have to get up and head out early in a few hours.
I plug in my phone and set an alarm, and off to sleep I go.