Author's Note

Oh, such a wonderful end to a wonderful story. Wouldn't you agree?

Yeah, I hope y'all like these fast updates, but it is almost eleven at night here and I just really wanted to finished this story.

And now it is done.

Surprisingly, this is my most successful book. Don't know of it is my favorite, though.

Anyway, I feel accomplished for completing this book. Hope y'all liked it. Hope y'all liked the ending.

Hey, remember the phrase Ezra had mesmerized throughout the book? Yeah, well I forgot in some of the last chapters. So, I quickly inserted it into the scene with Hera! Problem solved! And I made the phrase up right on the spot! Yeah!

Well, anything, thank all of you for the reads, comments, and votes! Always well appreciated!

I feel like doing shoutouts now.

ezraismybae for being plain awesome and joking around with me literally all the time.

KymberliHumphrey for telling me my writing was good when I started out and helping me continue on.

rebelfan013 and storyteller0714 for always making the best comments with me together. Current record is 155 comments on Chapter 29 of Ezra Lost. Yeah, we are pretty proud of ourselves.
StarWarsMao for always saying MAO! Still have no idea what it means.

Awesome_Sweet,DanielaVargas989,emlud101,princesswolf1st,Starboy214,storyteller0714,StarWarsMao,rebelfan013,ezraismybae,heart_of_a_Slytherin,JesusSaves17,lagsuperstar2,Chichi05lp,Magictwist377,thanaton,chasingtails,_-Already_Dead-_,delta222,ICurlyHead,HadesRules,lucyonyxsage,Nya5555,ezrabridger123,LothalRebelUltraFan,miss_sarcastix,GrackleDragon,Kayla103849,IAmNotAnime,Luna_nerd123,JediProtectTheGalaxy,justabitweird45,kvalde, and so, so many others for reading, commenting and voting on my book. Sorry if your name did not make the list. There are lots not on there partly for the reason I only looked through comments through Chapter 15 before quitting.

Anyway, that is all.

-Stevie1192