t w e n t y - n i n e

Start from the beginning

Bro, you fucked your professor. A fucking plus, bitch!

"Damon, look, my mind was not in the right state. I didn't know how to handle it."

"Jaide-"

"I'm just a kid. I have a whole life ahead of me. You know what happened to me over the summer."

His African-American roots glowed on his face. He looked really pissed off with me. Why did I put him on the spot like that?

I kept looking at his lips. The movement of his lips made me forget all the forces of life walking right under our noses.

"I'm sorry. By the look on your face, it looks like you're happy again. Things must be okay now right?"

"Damon-"

"What?"

"Things did get better. My mom is doing fine. She's back to normal." He continued to walk away from me as he was buttoning his blazer.

"That's good to hear but I have to go."

"Why?" I strode walking the same pace as him.

"I have more than one job, remember?"

"Damon, stop acting like what happened between us didn't exist. I had sex with you and now you're my teacher. How do you expect me to live?"

"I have to live with it too, Jaide. For the past hour and a half I had to convince myself I wasn't dreaming," he sounded so demanding, as if he was persuading me to impart strong morals to him. "I've been needing to connect with someone like you in a long time. I never thought it would be a college student. I didn't even know you'd go here."

This guy's level of confidence is fucking unbelievable. I had sex with this guy, just for the sex, but I ended up liking him a little more than I did before. The separation made me see so much that I didn't notice. He has freckles. When did he have freckles?

"You're just a kid and you're right, but in my eyes, you're more than that. I see a woman who knows exactly what she wants to be and nothing is more attractive than that. You have goals, Jaide. You can't see you in your eyes, I wish you could see you through my eyes."

"Wow, I didn't know that's what you think of me."

"I gotta go, Jaide. I'll see you in class tomorrow."

"What are you doing later?"

"My job." He said.

"Are you sure you don't wanna-" I was cut off.

"Yes," He's serious. "I have a lot to do. I'd like to keep our relationship strictly professional from now on no matter how hard it's going to be. I'm your teacher now and you're my student so let's keep it like that."

I stopped walking the same pace as him, fading behind his broad shoulders.

He stops and notices that I'm not walking beside him anymore.

"What's wrong?"

"Strictly professional? What is wrong with you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why would you do that?" I ask him with both my hands on my hip.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not gonna take my virginity from me, tell me all these things, end up being my teacher, and now you want a 'professional relationship' between us?" I yelled at him.

He furrows his brow and grabs my arm. He gently pushes me into a hiding spot where no one can see us.

"Will you keep your voice down. And you didn't tell me you were a virgin."

"No, and I didn't think it was necessary."

"It is necessary. That's something you should tell a man before he fucks the shit out of you." At this moment, I knew I fucked up. He's annoyed with me.

"Get off of me." I commanded him. He let's go of me and away I walked from him. He didn't demand me to stop at all. He'd usually prevent me from leaving him but he didn't stop. I kind of wanted him to. I thought he still had something for me.

But then a couple seconds later...

I turned back to look at him but there he was following me.

He grabs my arm and forces negative space between us.

"You know, if it wasn't for you, I don't know how I'd live with myself."

"Just tell me you want to make love again." I begged desperately wanting to feel his palm across my naked chest.

"Professional, remember!" He then walks away from me with a smile. I was disappointed yet satisfied that he didn't fall for my trap so easily. I was hoping he'd destroy the whole professional thing but it's obvious he wants to play hard to get.

"Professional my ass."

"I heard that."