"I want to grow old with you, Zoe." I said while giggling.

"Me too."

"You're so fucking amazing. I'm glad we're best friends," I added grabbing her hand and looking at her tattoo's.

"I've got to get a tattoo."

"We'll get you one right now."

"I was joking." I say honestly.

"I know a guy. He's done all his work on me."

"Not that it's my business but

"Not that it's my business but...is his stroke game wack?"

I never laughed so hard.

"I can't I can't." Zoe laughs with me too.

"Seriously, like is he good?"

"For my first time, yes!" I roll my eyes remembering the pleasure of satisfaction from having my first orgasm.

"He even took your virginity, okay see, we need to celebrate. We're getting you a tattoo."

Zoe jumps off the bed and dashes into the living room for her car keys.

"He's very good looking. Oh God this is so wrong but so hot," she bites her lip. "Like this is every girl's fantasy."

"Yeah but don't make him part of yours."

"Okay, well, damn." She said in forfeit. She beckons at me. It was now time to go out and celebrate.

__

We walked into a city bar. There wasn't that much people around so it wasn't cluttered like I expected. Or it could be the time she and I went.

"Hey, this my best friend Jaide. She's no longer a saint and she wants to celebrate. Can you give us the strongest shot?" Zoe asks the bartender. He granted our wishes putting together shots for us. Zoe grabbed on the first one and I followed while the bartender handed me one, too.

Zoe clashes her shot into mine.

"Cheers. Ready?"

"This stuff smells like it'll get you fucked up in a second." I whine. I've had a shot before but not this one Zoe ordered.

"To you!" She raised her shot in the air and so did I. At the same time she and I shot our heads backward and gulped the shot faster than Usain Bolt.

"Fuck!" She cried, looking at the empty glass with a satisfied expression.

"Heavy stuff, man." I added trying to forget the after taste.

You're lucky I didn't poison you're bestfriend just now -U

I looked around the bar hoping I'd be looking at someone who sent this to me. I even looked at the man sitting next to Zoe. He was watching us like a pervert. He looked suspicious. He gave me an angry expression. Almost like an evil grin, kind of.

Seriously, U, you should face me face to face because I'd love to beat some poison in you when I whoop that ass!!

I got up from my seat, turned the guy around and socked him straight to the nose. The thud of his nose cracking gave me chills. I didn't even know I could throw jabs like that. I'm kind of happy I just did that.

Yeah, that's right. Take that Professor Snape. No, he actually looks like him.

The man stands up towering over me. It was so fucking scary seeing him emerge from the stool like that. He held his bleeding nose and stared at me with evil in his eyes.

"Lady, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yells. His voice was cracking. He looked and sounded old enough to be in his mid-fifties. And God, he smelled like so much cigarettes.

Zoe leaps up from her stool. I drew so much attention, I had no idea how many eyes were looking at me until I calmed down.

I was so mad and so sick of these freaking texts.

"Okay, you are not going yell at her like that. I sincerely apologize. She didn't mean that," Zoe tells the giant big enough to take both of us down with his enormous hands. She turns to me looking so frightened that she too might get attacked by the giant. "Jaide, what the fuck was that?"

"A punch. You've never saw a punch before?"

"I have but I've never seen you throw one." She said with a shaking voice.

I received another text.

Opps! If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again. -U

Then, unknown proceeds to send me a picture of the late singer Aaliyah hauntingly looking at me with one eye.

My screen turned black as a gif of skull and bones appeared on my screen. And to make it even creepier, an evil laugh comes out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me.

My phone literally became a death warning right in my hand.