Chapter 9

"W-what?" He stuttered. Every ounce of tension or anger was gone now. I could feel the contractions starting to hit me. And hard to. My breathing picked up pace.

"She's coming Niall, fuck, she's coming right now!" I clutch my stomach panting now.

Niall stood there looking dumbfound.

"N-Niall, get the car,"

He just stood there looking pale. Jesus Christ.

"Niall! Get the car!" I yell louder this time through pain. This time he snapped out of it.

He swallowed hard running his fingers through his hair and started frantically looking for the keys as I made my way towards the door.

Soon we were in the car racing to the hospital. Niall's hands were white knuckled over the stirring as he mumbled curse words under his breath everytime I cried out in pain.

"It hurts, oh fuck Niall it hurts so bad," I sobbed trying to breathe.

"I know Lil, I know, fuck just breathe okay, breathe, we're almost there."

I just nodded as the contractions hit me harder and harder.

Eventually we got to the hospital. Niall races to the other side of the car and whip opens my door reaching for me. But I pull away.

"Lillie come on!" He says trying to pull me out again. I just jerk away again and start shaking.

"N-no, I-I can't!"

"What do you mean you can't?! Get out of fucking car Lillie!"

"No! N-no I can't do this, " I sob harder, "I'm not having this baby, I don't think I can."

"Hey, hey," Niall got down to my level taking my hands in his. "You can do this. I believe in you and your going to be a great mother. I'm scared to Lillie. I'm terrified but your going to have this baby, our baby. Our daughter. And I'm gonna be with you the whole time, okay?"

"O-Okay, okay," I cry clinging onto him as he helps me get up.

We get through the doors and instantly Niall calls for the help and I'm being taken away.

From here until I have to push are a blur. Doctors pushing me down the hall, bright lights, people talking at once, it made me dizzy.

Then it was time to push. Niall was by my side holding my hand.

"Okay, Lillie, she's nine centimeters dilated, so I'm gonna need you to push now." The doctor said. I was scared. Scared as hell. But when I look to Niall and he nods giving me a hand squeeze and a reassuring smile, I know I can do it. As long as he'd be with me I could do it.

So I push. Probably breaking Niall's hand but I didn't let go.

"Good, good, don't forget to breathe, now push again,"

I push again. Screaming out this time. I can feel the sweat build on my forehead and I start shaking and crying. Niall I can feel tense by my side but he shifts closer kissing my cheek.

"Your doing great, breathe, I'm right here, breathe," he whispers in my ear.

I push again but harder this time. A broken sob comes out and I fall back a little sobbing.

"I-I can't anymore, I-I can't it hurts too much Niall, it hurts,"

He squeezes my hand kissing it.

"I know it hurts, I would take it all way if I could, but it will all be worth it i promise you Lillie, I promise just push a couple more times,"

I let out small sobs but nod sitting up again squeezing onto his hand as I push hard.

The doctors says a couple more and she'll be here. Just a couple more.

Screaming out, I hear it. I hear her. Her little cry fills the room and it's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I cry in joy as I see the doctor hold her up to us.

I look to Niall and he's pale again. But tears building up in his eyes. He looks to me smiling as some tears fall.

They go clean her off and cut the cord while Niall and I cry together.

"Here she is, 6 pounds 2 ounces," the nurse said handing her to me.

She was wide awake. Her dark blue eyes started right back at me making my heart melt. Niall was right. It was worth it. Completely. She was perfect. She was gonna have Niall's eyes for sure. She had my nose. She was beautiful. And she was ours.

I start crying in absolute joy.

"Hi baby, hi, I'm your mommy, yeah," I coo down at her. I look to Niall who's just looking at her in awe.

"Wanna hold her?" I ask him snapping him out of his trance. He gets really nerves as shifts a little. "Its okay Ni, your not gonna break her," I giggle handing Marley to her daddy.

He adjusts himself a bit shaky but then goes blank. Which worries me at first, until a smile spreads across his face and tears slip down.

Yup, he's whipped.

Niall's P.O.V

"Its okay Ni, your not gonna break her," Lillie giggles handing Marley to me.

I adjusts myself a bit shaky but then I go blank, when I get to really see her.

Wow, I made this? Lillie and I made her? She's perfect. Everything about her, perfect.

She's beautiful. Just like Lillie. Ha, she has her nose. A smile spreads across my face and I can feel tears fall. I don't care though. I was holding my baby. My daughter. It made me cry.

She's so tiny. So precious. Her little tiny hands and feet, and how her tiny tiny little fingers curl around my massive one. How could anything be so perfect?

I just stare down in awe at her. I kiss her forehead gently as she begins to drift.

I wanted to hold her forever. Nobody else could have her. She was mine. Well mine and Lillie's of course. But I just want to protect her from everything and anything.

Nobody was gonna hurt my baby. My Marley.

I look up at Lillie who was passed out. I laugh lightly. She deserved some sleep. She did a hell of a job getting Marley here. I kiss Lillie's forehead careful not to wake her or Marley.

I look at both of them. Marley looks just like Lillie, though she did have my eyes.

I smile again to myself.

"My girls," I say under my breath looking down at Marley then up at Lil.

Yup, my girls. Both perfectly perfect.