Running away seems nice

Jiyong started doing his make-up although it felt like he was trying to save whatever he could save. He looked worn down, tired beyond believe. He put the translucent lipstick on in a way that made him look like he was smiling... at least, from afar. He wasn't sure who he was trying to fool, himself, the rest of the members or the fans, but he wasn't going to risk his job or having to explain himself on talk shows by looking like he hasn't slept in over a week.

He picked up the eyeliner lying in front of him, when the door slammed close behind him. He jumped at the sound and looked in the mirror to see who it was, although he already knew. A seething CEO appeared in the mirror, walking towards him. His feelings of sadness and anger made place for fright. The boss was almost never mad at him, why should he, Jiyong was his star, his masterpiece, number one on the list of people he respected. But now it looked like he was at the bottom of that list. Jiyong turned around and put his hands up in defense.

"Sir, I-" But he got rufly interrupted by his boss grabbing his arms and yelling at him.

"Shut up and listen!" His grip hurt and Jiyong was sure his arms were going to bruise.

"You're a piece of shit, you know that? Look at what you have, is this the thanks I get for giving you all of this, huh?! You're risking it all just, for what, a warm body next to you at night?" Jiyong was shaking, hearth pounding in his ears.

"Sir, I never-" His started in a small voice, but got interrupted once again.

"Good... keep it that way, if you want to keep your job!" His voice got low but not less angry. He released Jiyong's arms and pushed him away. Jiyong wasn't prepared for this however, he figured the boss would slap him at some point, not push him. He tripped on the chair behind him and landed hard on his right knee with his back towards the CEO and the door. He managed to stay quiet, biting his lower lip. It really hurt, but he couldn't show it to his boss. It would only make matters worse.

"If you screw up anything or make even the smallest mistake, in public, on a talk show, during a concert or whatever, you're out! And I'll make sure nobody hires you. If I were you, I'd never tell a soul... unless you want to live your pathetic life alone." And with that he left, slamming the door again.

The moment he heard the door slam shut, he let out a sob and started crying. 'Shit, shit, SHIT! You stupid idiot! Why did you send that movie, why?!' he mentally slapped himself. 'Okay, stop crying, the concert will start soon. You can't let them see you like this. They'll want an explanation.' He managed to snap out of it and get up off the floor.

He changed his clothes first. His knee wasn't looking too bad, sure it might be a bit sore tomorrow, but that was it. His arms would bruise as well, but for now, he didn't have to worry about that. The clothes for the concert all covered his arms completely. After changing, he continued fixing his make-up and hair. His eyes were still red, but he hoped the rest of the members couldn't tell. 'Just, keep it together. Finish the concert and go to the new hotel and sleep, tomorrow will be better...' he told himself.

**

When the CEO left Jiyong's changing room in a rush, the rest of the members tried to look as unsuspicious as possible. They've all been trying to listen to what was happening inside, but couldn't. Youngbae heard some shuffling, like something moved or fell, but that was about it.

Now everyone was looking anywhere but their leader's room or the CEO. That was, until he stopped walking he started speaking.

"Listen all, make sure he doesn't screw up!" And with that, he left. The other members looked at each other, confusion clearly written on their faces. Seungri was the first to talk.