Epilogue

** Okay so, the following parts are one shots I had written a while ago so... yeah... enjoy lol. Btw, they're not connected. They're two completely different moments in their lives. **

"Do you think this looks good on me?" Troye asks, twisting this way and that in front of the full length mirror in his boyfriend's room as said boyfriend looks up from his phone which displays twitter. 

Connor bites his lip as he looks at the boy who is now dressed in swim trunks and a crop top, exposing the pubic hair that runs down from his naval. 

Getting up from his bed, Connor makes his way over to the nearly exposed boy and wraps his arms around Troye's waist, chest pressed against the younger boy's back. 

"It looks amazing on you babe," Connor compliments, leaning slightly on his toes to press a kiss to his tall boyfriend's cheek. Troye smiles as Connor lets him go so they can finish packing for their weekend getaway. 

As they get into Connor's car, both their suitcases packed and in the trunk, Troye can't help but think back to one of his songs. 

Halfway to their destination, the previous time in the car being spent in comfortable silence and hand holding, Troye starts to sing the song he had thought about earlier. 

"Don't you wanna see the world, boy? All the countries and the stars, boy," as Troye sings, he looks out the window, not noticing the love-filled glances Connor gives him. 

When it comes to the chorus, Connor can't help but sing along, holding tightly to his boyfriend's hand, "Let's go have fun. You and me in the old jeep. Ride around town with our rifles on the front seat." 

Troye looks at Connor and they share a smile as they continue the song. Once it's over, Troye leans his head on Connor's shoulder, hands still entwined. 

"I'm so glad we're getting away for the weekend," Troye confesses, "no more petty drama." Connor nods his head in agreement. 

"I love you," Troye says, looking up through his lashes at the boy he's fallen so deeply in love with. 

"I love you too," Connor replies, a smile on his face. Both boys simultaneously squeeze the other's hand, just a little reminder to let each other know they're there. 

"Let's go have fun," Troye whispers before closing his eyes, letting his boyfriend's breathing lull him to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Connor had just finished filming his video for Monday and as of now he is seated in the driver's seat of his car with none other than Troye Sivan to his right. The two are so comfortable together that the silence in the vehicle isn't awkward. The radio is on but mainly just for background noise. 

That is until Connor recognizes the intro to a song he really likes. The blue-eyed Australian glances at the other boy as the radio is turned up, disrupting the silence that once consumed them. The older of the two just shrugs and gives a defensive statement about how he "just really likes this song", causing the younger to roll his eyes. 

Without even realizing it, Connor begins to sing along to the song playing. This earns a look of fondness from Troye. 

"You gotta know how to treat me like a lady, even when I'm acting crazy," Connor's lips silently move to form the words as his fingers tap a beat on the steering wheel. Those particular lyrics have Troye holding back chuckles seeing as Connor is far from being a lady. 

"Dear future husband, here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be my one and only all my life," at this Troye glances to his hand that rests on the door frame where his window is rolled down. 

"Dear future husband, if you wanna get that special loving, tell me I'm beautiful each and every night," Connor is unaware of the blue eyes that continuously flit to his face as he sings. Troye can't help but think about how beautiful Connor actually is, and he makes a mental note to remind Connor every night before the two fall asleep. 

"Open doors for me and you might get some kisses," Troye quickly leans over and places a kiss onto Connor's cheek where a blush soon follows as the blushing boy gives the Australian a shy smile. 

"Just be a classy guy. Buy me a ring, buy-buy me a ring baby," Troye can't help but notice that this is the only line Connor doesn't sing out of the entire song, instead he reaches a hand over the middle console to entwine his fingers with Troye's pale ones. 

"My future husband better love me right," as the last line of the song comes to an end, Troye glances from his hand resting on the door over to their entwined hands and can't help but notice how the sun glints off their matching rings, and he thinks "I'm your future husband and I'll love you right." 

** Thoughts? **