Lost and found

Sebastian told Charlotte about Cat being missing and straight away she ran to the forest. Sebastian followed and when she stopped, he stopped.
"How old is she?" Sebastian asked wondering why Charlotte had stopped.
"She turned ten last week." Then she was off again.

After another five minutes of looking they found her on the floor, asleep.
"My lady!" Charlotte went up to her.
"She is sleeping. Any cuts, bruises?"
"On her arms and legs."
They took her back to the manor. And laid her in a bed.
"She is ok then?" Ciel asked.
"Right as rain." Charlotte told him.
"Is she ok?" Lizzy ran in the room.
"Fine, she must of gone for a walk in the forest and fell asleep on the floor."
"Why did you go Cat?"
"Because someone can't remember. It made her sad." Charlotte said, they all looked at Ciel.
"Why are you looking at me like that? What do I have to remember?"
"Her." They all said pointing to Cat.
"Why should I remember a girl who I have never met?"
"You have met her, you were both very close. Until the fire." They turned and saw Tanaka standing there. He quickly disappeared.
"I don't know the girl." He walked out.
"Poor Cat. We came from Japan so she could meet her older brother. This is going to break her heart." Charlotte said.
"I think it's already broken." Sebastian said following Ciel to help him prepare for bed.

Ciels dream

I was walking around the manor and found a girl in the kitchen with the cook. They were baking a chocolate cake.
"Oh Ciel this was meant to be a surprise for your birthday." She said turning around. Her eyes were a golden colour and black, blue hair was in pigtails.
"Sorry. I was bored and Lizzy is not over till later. I wanted to play with you Catharine."
"It's Cat."
"But I'm allergic to cats."
"Meaning you're allergic to me."
The little girl chased me around the manor until she tripped and fell.
"Opps." I helped her up.

Jump

"Mother! Father! Cat!" I cried running through the burning manor.
"Ciel help." Someone picked her up "don't forget me."

End of dream

Ciel woke up.