Approaching the Promise Land

"Wow," he breathed. "You were amazing."

I smiled sheepishly. "Thanks," I said, trying to catch my breath.

I had just finished racing one of my mates and I was proud to see I still got it.

Later, while we were toweling off in the locker rooms, he told me he'd see me later that night to go watch one of my favourite movies. Baby Geniuses.

I felt incredibly sweaty, so I decided to hop into one of the showers. I turned the water on and started lathering body wash all over myself. From the corner of my eye, I felt someone's presence.

"You know I can't resist that," he breathed down my neck.

I tried to hold in my moan. "I thought you said I'd never see you again."

"You won't...in your house," he laughed. "But water? This is my territory."

He was my guilty pleasure. As much as I hated him...the way his mouth felt around my--

"Alex." He groaned. "Let me..."

"Yes?"

"Let me hear you say it."

I bit my lip. I knew the sound of my voice was irresistible but I was not going to part with my dignity. It turned me on to turn him on, but no. Just no.

I felt his warm breathe on my neck again, and slowly he trailed his tongue up until he was swirling it around my ear.

"Ah fuck," I managed to let out. I was getting aroused, getting hard.

"Mmm, I know you like when I do that." His hands started sliding around my chest and slowly he trailed his feathery touch down my glistening torso. As much as I'd hate myself for letting this happen, I just couldn't stop him..."

I inhaled sharply, waiting for his glorious touch to reach the promise land.

Suddenly it was dark. The lights were off, the water stopped running, and all seemed quiet. The only thing keeping me warm was his body against my backside. 

"Just what do you think you two are doing," sneered a nasally, familiar voice.