1 - Doubted Mentality

Harry Wood         12JM

Day:      P1:          P2:           P3:       P4:        P5:           P6:

Mon:    TUT         CHEM        -        CALC       -           PSYC

Tue:   TUT              -            ENG      CHEM    CALC    BIO

Wed:  TUT       PSYC         BIO           -           ENG       CALC

Thur:     -          ENG          CHEM       -              -              BIO

Fri:     TUT      CALC          PSYC      PSYC   ENG      CHEM

Venice Carter is the mental, bipolar redhead in the back, right-hand corner of the class. Well, at least that's all that Harry Wood has heard about her in the past three hours he has been at Oakwell High School. He hasn't actually talked to her yet, but from what he picks up on, she seems a little apprehensive, uneasy of her classmates' every move, like one might suddenly wield a sword and chop off her head.

Tangled red hair has been forced into a careless plait trailing down her back, with loose ends sticking up everywhere. To Harry, she looks like she just got out of bed, though her manner seems to oppose to his opinion.

Her sparkling green eyes are set wide, darting nervously from one side of the class to another. Stubbed fingernails, dirty hands clasped together in attempt of prevention from stupider actions. You can almost hear her brething from here. In, then out, in a pattern, refreshing the mind.

Though when one kid struts past and accidentally on purpose rams his arse into her desk, sending her folders and papers flying, that's when she breaks. The middle finger flips up and points accusingly at the boy, who smirks and drops down into a seat on the opposite side of the room.

"Fuck you, O'Connor!" she yells, scrambling around on the ground, collecting her items.

At that moment, a largely-framed man stumbles into the room. Lucky for Venice, he hasn't seemed to have heard her outburst, either that or he's deaf. He sets his backpack down on the counter at the front of the class and clears his throat. The voice that escapes his parted lips is much quieter than expected,

"Morning, um kids. Uh, just open your handbooks to today's date." He says.

"What date is it?" One kid at the back yells.

This stops him. He furrows his brow nervously, not speaking for a while, until someone sighs in annoyance, and Harry turns around to see Venice say, "October 16th." then, "Bloody hell," almost so quiet that Harry didn't hear it.

"Yeah," Mr Wynyard pipes up, "What...."

"Venice." She grumbles.

"What Venice said." He corrects. The class sniggers, and Venice just swivels around in her chair, glaring at anyone brave enough to look at her.

Mr Wynyard slowly takes the register, stumbling on the pronounciation of names he's been repeating for the past eight months. To everyone's relief, the bell sounds, and the class jump up from their seats and bolt, leaving Mr Wynyard waving pathetically and talking dozily, "Yeah, yeah. You guys just go. Class dismissed." without anybody even hearing him.

Today's Song: 

Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes

Today's Story:

Stripes by @Hazzer123 (In the external link)