What the Hell

Season 1 Episode 15

"Marcellus it's me again, please call me back or text me I just want to know you and Rebekah are safe, I'm not angry ... well not anymore, just please call me, I've been on the run from Niklaus before so I know a thing or two about hiding from him, I love you little warrior call me" I sighed as I hung up my phone, leaving yet another message on my son's voicemail.

"Still no luck" Katherina asked stepping into my room.

"No"

"Well don't stress it isn't good for the baby" Kat smirked looking down at my prominent bump.

"Shut up" I huffed, I still couldn't believe I was pregnant and well neither could anyone else, last night had proved that.

***

I walked into the compound, it was now dark out I had avoided coming home as long as possible still trying to come to terms with the fact that after a thousand years I was once again pregnant with Niklaus child.

I didn't want this, especially not now I had made my peace with not having children a long time ago, besides I had Marcellus my son, I didn't need another child to fill a non-existing void, Rebekah was the one who wanted kids and a family not me.

I definitely didn't want a child with Nik I despised him, but this was not an unplanned pregnancy it was a pregnancy we wanted so badly as humans back then we desperately wanted a family of our own, but it was taken away by Esther.

Only Esther didn't take it away, because for a thousand years I had been nine weeks pregnant, the pregnancy frozen in time, I hope all that alcohol didn't harm it.

Yes Esther was once again screwing me over from beyond the grave.

"Anybody home" I called walking into the compound.

"Thyra" Katrina sighed in relief as she zoomed down the stairs pulling me into a hug, just as she hugged me she pulled back quickly her eyes dropping to my belly.

"What the hell ..."

"Thyra your safe" Elijah said interrupting Kat as he walked into the courtyard.

"Where is Haley, Celeste said she had you both" Elijah's relief in seeing me was quickly gone when he realised the wolf wasn't with me.

"Haley's dead" I replied emotionlessly

"The child ..."

"Is right here" I interrupted my brother, I stepped away from Katherina and placed my hand on my stomach showing off my new bump.

"I think we need to have a talk brother" I said, sniggering at Elijah's bewildered expression

It took a while to explain as Katherina, Elijah and Nadia kept interrupting as they were unable to believe it, I didn't blame them I was the one with the child inside me and I still barley believed it, Eventually they accepted that I was carrying mine and Nik's child, Elijah took Haley's death hard but she was only a vessel to be sacrificed when it was my time to carry my child.

It was after drinking four blood bags and a take away pizza that Elijah told me about Rebekah and Marcels betrayal, back in 1919 they had used a witch named Genevieve to summon Mikael to New Orleans, hoping that he would chase Niklaus out of town, Genevieve was one of the witches who had been resurrected.

Rebekah and Marcel didn't plan on Mikael nearly killing us all and burning down the city, making us, making me think Marcellus was dead  for a century, I was livid when I first found out, then sad, then confused, then angry again god damn hormones!