Epilouge - 1 year later

"Kai! Where you at?" Rico yelled coming through the front door of our new home. After everything that happened, his story checked out. Ghost had them trailing Tasha behind my back so I wouldn't get involved. Darren forgave me for killing Tayla, because she was really working for Tasha. I thought I lost everyone but my son in this chaos. Turns out, I gained five more children and a husband in the process.

I hadn't talked to my father once everything was said and done. Nothing traced back to us so according to the government, Tasha and my mother were missing. Ghost ended up being Tasha's biological father after all. My dad handled him himself. I wasn't gonna stay in the game after all. I passed all of the gun and drug play to Roman while I handled the music side. It didn't take long to build and separate either side because I had one of the most sought after producers, Rico, on my side.

I held onto my 5 month old baby girl looking just like her fuckin daddy as I made my way down the spiral staircase.

"Can I have my daughter, please? You see her 24/7 and I only get her when I come home," Rico said with a smart mouthed tone.

I handed the cooing Hayden to Rico and watched as he instantly went to daddy mode. Kamden and Hayden couldn't do any wrong in his eyes. Us having legal custody of Nadia, Skylar, Junior and Kevin didn't even bother him. It was an easy adjustment since I had them a lot of the time before. Junior and Kevin weren't Cantrell's thankfully. That would've been an absolute mess trying to explain to them when they got older.

I went to the kitchen to see what was cooking. It was smelling good in the house and I wanted to see who was cooking. I stepped in to Nadia stirring a big silver pot full of potatoes, corn, crab legs, and shrimp. I hugged her from behind feeling her warm up and smile.

"I love you, Nadi. I just want you to know that. Anything you need, KiKi got you, ten toes down. Anything you want, I got you. You don't have to be the adult anymore. You got me and your uncle to pick up the slack."

"I know, KiKi. I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you and uncle Rico," she shrugged and I let go of her while she finished the boil. Lil heffa didn't even want me to help her.

Kevin and Omari, jr. were setting the table while Skylar and Kam were in the living room playing Call of Duty. I looked around at all my babies and smiled at how everything was good and quiet. Rico was sitting on the couch playing with Hayden while she slobbered and giggled at her daddy. It was the cutest sight.

Nadia called everyone to the table and we obliged. We sat there and I looked around at everyone with a big smile on my face. I made my childhood fantasy a reality. Took 25 years of my life to do it, but nigga I made it!

After we said grace, Nadia stood from the table and made an announcement. "Auntie KiKi, Uncle Ric, I have to tell y'all before its too late." I looked at her like she was crazy. She had been acting standoffish for a little while now, I just hoped it wasn't too bad. "I'm pregnant," she said with a slight grin. Well shit.

AN: This book is officially over. Thank you if you stuck around for the entire ride with me. There will be sort of a sequel. May not be as grimy as this, but the story is about Young Nadia at 19 after she has her baby and whatnot. Til then I think I'm gonna pick apart "Jade". That story got too boring for me. Sequel: #StillNotSorry