Part 23

"After Jaylen left Zonnique House she went to Diggy House wondering what was going on at Zonnique's house,But after 3of waiting The streets of Los Angles was full of The Noise of Paramedics and screaming from Zonnique.From the sound of it her Contractions were bad you could hear it from blocks away."

Zonnique:*yelling* Mama can you call Rayan for me

Nicki:Okay baby but calm down and breathe

Zonnique:*starts crying* where is my daddy mama...WHERES MY DADDY!

Nicki:Baby he left for TourAgain..

Zonnique:*crying* mama I need him here

Nicki:baby i know...ill try to contact him...but now I'm trying to get Rayan.

Zonnique:Okay..

"The paramedics were going speedy fast Zonnique screamed louder and Louder and she cried because her Baby girl Ashley was 3months early and she worried about the circumstances of will she make it or not."

Nicki:Okay I got him!

Zonnique:got who....dad or Ray!

Nicki:Rayan!

Zonnique:tell him to drop everything...

Nicki:*on phone*Hello?...Hello Ray..?...Zonnique he won't answer...

"Ray was getting his shot at school to get cured,but meanwhile after the ride Zonnique was put into Room number 25.They put her on Medicine to calm down the contractions for a while."

Zonnique:*crying* Mama since ray didn't answer where...where is My Daaddy?

Nicki:-walks up to bed- Baby calm down your daddy turned the bus around *laughs* to be here for his baby girl..

Zonnique:okay...-looks around room-

Nicki:-stares at- baby calm down ray...will call back

Zonnique:-whipes eyes- How do you know...how can he miss the birth of his child..I don't understand*sniffles*

Nicki:*gives tissue* First off Ms.Zonnique that isn't his baby...so the least credit you can give this boy is stepping up to be a farther to a kid that isn't his...Give the boy credit...baby-goes sit down- You hardly would ever get this in this world.

Zonnique:So mama that's no excuse..that's not a excuse he wanted to step up to the plate and be the farther now...now...he just can't bail out on me...not now...I need him...I need him mama

Nicki:Baby...For as long as I known Ray..he will not and won't bail out on you.

"Zonnique had been in labor for 3hours from 3 to 6 and still no sign of Ray.Ray was taking his aunt out to eat and he didn't want no interruptions."

Nurse:Rayan this is a nice place you.

Ray:Yeah...-smiles-

Nurse:And expensive...where you getting the money from?

Ray:Dont worry about that Aunt....just enjoy yourself

Nurse:Mhmm -stares at- Drugs

Ray: I was in the game then out...but I'm back in.

Nurse:Why Rayan...You know...your mother wouldn't want you selling drugs.

Ray:Look you gotta do what you gotta do....You think...you think...I asked for this lifestyle huh?...well I didn't...i didn't ask for my uhh parents to die...*cries*

Nurse:But baby..why did you go back to the drugs...you think the streets love you...Baby I'm telling you once you gone the streets just gon forget about you...