Part.12

Part 12

Jaylen:*YELLING*HELP! HELP!.... My cousin-falls on floor/crying -is ...on the floor..half dead!

"After Jaylen called for help for Zendaya ,Zendaya was rushed to the Hospital where she was pronounced Dead, Prodigy was convinced that it was it was his fault But meanwhile at school A$ap runs into India in the Lockeroom"

*india changing her clothes *

A$Ap:-walks in slowly,locks door-India?

India:-jumps-yes*ties hair up*

A$ap:You Ran...the uhh..Track good today-looks in eyes-

India:-digs in locker-I did thanks Coach

A$ap:No...-walks up closer-don't call me coach *looks in eyes *

India:-gulps-uhmm okay..what do you want me to call you ?

A$ap:-closes her locker-remember what I told you...?

India:-stares at locker-yess but I can't...go with you..I'm with roc ..

A$ap:but do you Love him India...Do you?

India:-grabs bag and heads out-leave me alone

A$ap:-chases-No India *grabs waist*I love you ..I'm the one that loves you India

India:-pulls shirt-How can you love me and you just met mee

A$ap: every since when you went to this school ...I liked you ...India I know you want me when you with me I know you feel safe and loved..just say it

India:*fronts*whatever ..-rolls eyes -

Asap:-backs up - gon ahead and don't believe me India ...ima show you better then I can tell you watch-unlockes door for her-

India :Yeah yeah yeah whatever-walks out -

Asap:-punches locker-damn

" India was fronting she really likes Roc but A$ap makes her feel a certain way ...a way shes never felt.Meanwhile babydoll seen India leave out the lockeroom with clothes undone then she seen Asap clothes stretched out she had to go tell her cousin Roc"

*in the hall*

Babydoll:Roc?

Roc:-pulls out gum-yess..

Babydoll:do you go with India ass?

Roc:yep-smiles-

Babydoll:hmm-covers his mouth-take that smile off your face because...in wouldn't be proud of that.

Roc:-stops walking -why

Babydoll:-pulls him to a quiet place-I seen your girl and coach leaving the locker room all rough she went in there with her hair Hair and left with it all tied up and clothes half done...and Asap shirt was all stretched out on .

Roc:really-walks away and looks for India -

India:-drinking water-

Roc:-pulls into a empty classroom-

India:what the hell roc

Roc:you a virgin??

India:yes I told you that I am already

Roc:BULLSHIT-grabs her belt buckle-

India:-pulls away- no roc leave me alone..I'm not ready

Roc:So you can fuck coach but you can't fuck me...huh?-locks door-

India:-cries-roc I didn't fuck anybody ...*tries to leave*

Roc:-chases-get your ass back in here...whatever ...Today is the day you loosing...your virginity to me*throws on ground*

India:-cries-noo please roc..I'm not ready .

Roc :-unbuckles his pants-if blood don't come out...your ass is mine.

"Roc unbuckles his pants and pulls off India pants and play with her for a while..then he spits on his hand and rubs it on his dick.India cries as she pictures the pain.Roc can feel her fear but he didn't care.He opened her legs wider and ate her out while rubbing on her nipples.One of India Tears fell in his hand .Then roc picked her up and stuck it in her tight hole.Roc whispered to her well you weren't lying.He starts to go faster the faster he went the more she cries and thought about A$ap,Roc sweat fell in her thighs.India tried to fight back but gave up.Her blood falling all over the place on the Floor and on his shirt."

Roc :-looks at-look at what you did

India:-sniffles-I told you to stop

Roc:ahhhhhhh get ready -walks up to-did you like it?

India:-looks down-*gulps* yes

Roc:I'm glad you liked it-smiles-I love you ..India

India:-smiles -you do ?

Roc:-smiles-yeah

"They head out and A$ap see's them he could tell by the look of India face she was unhappy and uncomfortable with roc.."