»rules

»rules

°forms; make sure they're fully completed and you have filled everything out unless it has a *. also, please please make your form realistic and reasonable. there's no need for a sob story unless it's necessary and no giving her super powers or abilities that most girls shouldn't have.

°cursing; i have the mouth of a sailor and no filter whatsoever so be aware that i will be cursing in this book.

°be polite; please respect others who made it into the book, respect my decisions on who i choose, and also if you're rude i'll delete your comment. simple. sagan.

°add this to your library; this is a must so you can keep up with the updates.

°follow me; completely optional because i'm a shitty person.

°updates; they won't be consistent or frequent. if this goes onto summer then yes you can expect more updates, but please be aware that i currently have seven accounts and i find it difficult to manage all of them.

°BE ACTIVE; I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU MAKE IT AND YOU DON'T COMMENT OR VOTE I'LL REMOVE YOUR FORM. ALSO IF YOU PLAN ON APPLYING AND MAKING IT IN STILL VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IF I SEE THAT YOU DON'T I MOST LIKELY WON'T GIVE YOUR FORM A CHANCE. IT SEEMS AS THOUGH PEOPLE ONLY READ TO SEE IF THEY MAKE IT IN AND IT PISSES ME OFF. 

°password; i hid it in the rules so you're forced to read this shit. 

-

 a/n; guys i'm going to disneyland tomorrow and i'm so psyched because it's a school trip and i really really really want to meet peter pan because i'm disney trash and i can finally wear my minnie mouse snapback with the little mouse ears and what not.

much love guys.

-sav

xx.

(march 27, 2016)