Chapter 20: Jail?

Erick POV***

I was just sitting down on the floor staring at knocked out Christopher.

I didn't realized my hands and shirt were cover in blood. Not my blood. Christopher's blood.

After a while I realize the ambulance got here and start taking Christopher away. Alexa start making her way to the ambulance.

"I'm going" I heard her tell them.

"Who are you?" One of them ask her.

"I'm-

......his girlfriend" she said finishing up her sentence hearing her say that hurts me. She was still crying all terrified. She was about to jump in the ambulance but I grab her arm stopping her from doing it.

"Alexa you can't go with him" I quietly said to her.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled at me and getting free from my grip and get in the ambulance.

I was about to ran behind the ambulance but someone grab me and pushed me against a car.

"Your arrested for been involved in this fight" I heard someone behind me said.

Me puiseron las Esposas and before I could say something

"You have the right to remain silence. Anything that you say will be use against you" they said.

And with that they put me inside the car.

I look at my left to find Richard,and Yoyo.

I looked out the window to find the other guys getting in another car. Joel, Jaime, and zabdiel.

In jail*****

We were just waiting for someone to come pick us up.

But in the mean time we should have fun.

"Mira mira quien tenemos aqui" I said smirking and getting up.

I look at zabdiel who was standing by the bars.

"Leave me alone" he rudely said.

"What if I don't?" I asked pulling him away from the bars.

"Want to fight me pretty boy?" He asked pushing me.

"If you want to end up like your little friend then yeah bring it little bastard" I said pushing him back.

"Then let's get to it" he said pushing me again.

"Imma be nice and let you have the first pun-"

Before I could finish my sentence I got cut off by zabdiel punching me in the face.

"Awwe thank you your so ni-"

I cut him off by punching him in the face too.

And with that he jumped on me and we started fighting.

Everyone around us were yelling "FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Alexa POV***

I was now in the hospital waiting for some news to see if Christopher will be okay.

Until I got a call from mom.

"Hello?" I asked answering my phone.

"Mija where you at? What happened? Why is your brother in jail?!?"she asked.

"What?!? In jail?!?" I asked.

"Yes! I need to know where you at" she said.

"I'm at the hospital" I quietly said.

"Why? Are you okay?" She asked through the phone. She sounded scared.

"I'm fine, just my boyfriend got hurt" I quietly said

"Your boyfriend?" She asked.

Oh I forgot to tell her.

"Yeah we will talk about it later" I said.

"Alright well I'm about to go get your brother out" she said back.

"Alright take care mom" I said.

"You too love you" she said and with that she hung up.

"Well I love you too" I said looking at the phone knowing she already hang up.

"Family members of Christopher Velez?" I heard someone said from behind me.

"I'm his girlfriend, his family can't make it" I said.

Joel POV***

I don't know what to do, stop the fight or jump in too.

I don't know what it actually got in to Erick. It makes me think that the old Erick is back and the sweet, and innocent Erick was gone. Which sweet innocent Erick lasted about a few hours.

I think he didn't actually care about all this. The bad guy came back to life, and I'm glad he did, my brother, my partner in crime, the trouble is back.

So fuck it I'm in.

I noticed that zabdiel was on top of Erick so I grab zabdield from behind and pull him off Erick.

I was behind him and grab his arms so he couldn't more or hit anyone. Erick got up and starting hitting him in the stomach. I finally let him go but drop him on the floor and we start kicking him.

"That's what you get!" I yelled.

"Yeah for been Christopher's friend!" Erick said.

After everyone around us were yelling and all that, snitching on us cops came and took me and Erick away.

We noticed that zabdiel was knocked out too.

Great.

They put us in another cell.

"Y'all will stay here another night" they said.

And with that they left.

"Do you think we kill them?" Erick asked.

"Not like I care" I said.

"Me neither. It will be better" Erick said.

"I'm pretty sure my sister will hate you for that" I honestly siad.

"Shit your sister! she was so pissed off at me for what I did to Christopher." Erick quickly said.

"For real? What She said?" I asked looking at him just walking around the cell.

"Well she didn't actually tell me like that but is obviously she hates me. She doesn't want me to be near her" he said.

"So what are you gonna do now?" I asked.

He looks at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Yeah are you still fighting for her or nah?" I finally said.

He stood there quiet thinking of what to say.

Booom! My update is here! Guys I have a new idea for my new fanfic. I'm not sure when am I updating it. I will tell you what's up and I might ask for some help I will have to think about it.

-Liiz🇲🇽🐒