Chapter 16: The Truth Is...

Alexa POV***

"You like him don't you?" He asked me.

After I heard those words I stopped what I was doing and look at him.

"huh?" I wanted to make sure he did said that.

"You like Erick?" He asked again.

Yes saying that I only went out with you so I could forget about him. To get him away from me.

"Pshh no, he is not my type. I dont like him at all" I said laughing at him.

Lies.

"Then why did you came to his house? Why did y'all needed to talk alone?" Christopher asked freaking out.

"I came to his house because he forgot his phone at my house. I just needed some air, so I went for it. And I don't know, he was the one that wanted to talk not me" I said defending myself.

Lies.

Let's be real here, I don't know what all that was about.

"Did you just agreed to be my girl to get him away from you?" He asked again.

Yes pretty much.

"Of course not dummy. I love you so much" I lied yet still smiling.

"I love you too" he said peeking my lips.

"I just don't want him near you" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He is a fuckboy and tries to get all the girls. I don't want him to steal you from me." He said.

Fucking Erick I told you. Of course you don't have to worry about him stealing me from you because he just did.

"Bae please. I would never leave you for him" I lied.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise" I lied.

He kiss me again and with that we keep walking.

Erick POV****

"You like my sister don't you?" He asked.

"I ummm..." I start off.

"Tell me I won't get mad" Joel said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah man" Joel said.

"Well in that case, she was my trophy" I said like nothing.

"Your what?!" Joel yelled freaked out but yet sounded like Question.

"My trophy" I repeated that, he grab me by the shirt.

"She's nobody's toy you hear me?!?" Joel said pissed off.

"Wait before you hit me" I said not caring anymore.

"Your sister is hot, so of course I wanted her as my trophy but she knew how to play my game. She had me wrapped around her fingers in no time. She beat me at my own game" I added not cairng if he finds out anymore.

"What do you mean?" Joel asked letting go.

"She knews how to play my game." Thats all I said.

"You like her?" He asked.

"I was so stupid that I fall for her game. Does that answer your question?" I asked.

"Yes a lot, but why didn't you tell her what you feel?" He asked me.

"I wasn't sure until I saw her against the wall with Christopher kissing her. That's why I left your house and an hour later she came to talk to me I don't know about what because I was mad at her. and i didn't want to listen to her. Then it look like she change her mind and said that she loves that idiot, and she left. " I said.

"What are you gonna do now?" Joel asked me.

Hello guys! What you think it will happens next?

Would she fight for her? Or walk out?

Btw Sunday is my last update for this week. I will Go back to to updating twice a week since I got school next week.

No updates on monday.

Tuesday and Thursday is for the other book (who would it be me or him?

Wednesday and Friday for this book. Then I get Saturday and Sunday off. Or probably I will update..

-Liz 🇲🇽🐒