Chapter Six

"Austin Mahone is famous.. and he's sat in that chair more than I have." Alex said pointing at the chair I had been sitting in for the past half hour.

"Okay.. what's he famous for?" I asked.

"It all started a couple years ago. We made this YouTube account called ShootUsDown. We posted lame lip sync videos and then Austin decided to actually sing and a lot of people liked it. So he went onto his own channel and posted covers and this huge fan base came out of no where. We still did some lip syncing videos so the fans know who we are. Austin got signed to a record label and moved to Miami after he released a single that really boosted his career." Alex explained. "Now we don't see him as much but we try to hang out as much as possible like if he has a show in Texas, even if it's four hours away, we're there." 

"Okay.. let me see him." I said. "I wanna see how good this kid is at singing." 

They showed me his cover of Forget You by Cee Lo Green. He was pretty good. 

"That one is so old. Show her the What About Love video!" Cole said. "This one is pretty new." He told me.

So I then watched the What About Love video. He aged like two years, had no braces, and was hot as hell. 

"Wait, you guys know him?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Pretty cool huh? We're even in one of his music videos!" Robert said. He then played the Say Somethin video and I saw Robert, Zach, and Alex and was a little shocked.

"That's crazy!" I said watching it.

"What's even cooler is that this video's been on MTV, meaning you hang out with TV stars." Robert said being cocky.

"Wow, so you guys must not trust a lot of people because they just want to be friends so that they can get to Austin.. that sucks." I said.

"Yeah. It's kinda cool that you didn't know because you didn't treat us like cool shit like everyone else does. We're just normal guys." Robert said.

"Well you're not cool shit so why would I treat you like it?" I said joking.

"Hey!" Robert said.

"You set yourself up man." Zach said.

"That's so crazy though. I'm starstruck right now." I joked. They laughed. "So that sucks that you guys don't see each other that much. But it shows how like humble he is that he doesn't go ignoring you guys. He remembers the little people." I said.

"Yeah, he's a good guy.." Alex said kinda sad. I could tell they hadn't seen him in a while. I felt bad for saying what I had.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well I grabbed some like comedies and some chick flicks.. I thought you could pick." Alex said. 

"Do you have any like action movies? Like Die Hard or Independence Day? These movies sucks." I said looking at the pile.

"You really learned nothing did you?" Robert asked Alex shaking his head.

"I guess not.." Alex responded as he went out the door.

I once again grabbed his phone but this time going to his iMessage app. I selected Austin from his contacts and messaged him. 

I wrote, 'Hi Austin, this is Alex's friend. I just wanted to let you know him and the rest of the guys miss you. Try and visit or something soon. Thanks..' 

Within a few seconds I got a response. 'I'll see what I can do. Thanks for letting me know.'

I deleted the messages and put the phone down. I had just texted Austin Mahone, millions of girls would be freaking out right now if it was them, but it seemed somewhat normal to me.

-------------------

 "So you don't like chicken wings?" Robert asked me.

"Hate them." I said wrinkling my nose at the thought of them.

"Well, I think I may just hate you for hating chicken wings." He said shaking his head and giving me a disappointed look as he looked back in the freezer.

"He'll come around. He only didn't talk to me for like five minutes when I told him his beanie was stupid, and he liked that beanie a lot more than he likes chicken wings." Alex said laughing.

"I can hear you!" Robert said as he started to look through the fridge. 

We had all agreed to watch the Hunger Games. We'd all seen it before but it was good movie so we decided to watch it again.

We were currently looking for a snack to eat while we watched the movie but we weren't agreeing on anything. We decided to have just popcorn and headed into the living room. We decided to watch the movie down there since the TV was a lot bigger and there was more seating. They had one of those L shaped couches so I ran right into the corner and claimed the corner as mine. Cole tried to fight me for the spot but I wouldn't budge.

"Really? The chair and now the best spot on the couch? You're spoiled." Cole said as he plopped down next to me.

"I'm the girl here. I should get what I want. I'm pretty sure the saying is ladie's first not men first.." I pointed out.

"That still doesn't give you the right to steal the best spot on the couch." Cole argued.

"Yes it does." I said smiling.

Alex started up the TV and went onto Netflix and found the movie. When he started it, I'm pretty sure it was almost 12:30 and by 1:00, Robert and Zach were passed out and Andrew and Cole were on the verge. I looked over at Alex and he had dozed off too. Wimps. 

But no more than ten minutes later, I was fast asleep and I don't think anything could have woken me up.

-------------

What did you guys think? I'm trying to update more. School starts on September 3rd for me so I don't know how often updates will be.. Anyways.. Comment, Vote, Add to Library, and Become a Fan!

Let's get this story to the first or second page of Austin Mahone stories so please, please, please, vote!

Thank you for reading! <3