Chapter 18

- Megan -

"Hey Mandy." I spoke, still cuddling towards Harry.

"Get over to the school now! We need you."

"Okay, okay! I'll be there in about ten minutes, okay." I mumbled, Harry playing with my fingers with his long ones.

"Alright." She lastly said before I hung up, turning my head so I could catch his lips upon mine again.

Pulling away, I smiled. "Let's go."

"Shouldn't I dress up?.."

I lightly shook my head. "You look fine the way you are." I nodded.

"Y-you're willing to let people see me with you like this?"

"It's okay." I reassured, my hands running down his vest.

He smiled. "Thank you."

Pecking the boy on the lips, I bit down on my lower lip, picking up his glasses and slipping them on him. "You look perfect." I whispered into his ear, as I feel him tense under my touch.

Smirking, I drew back.

Harry slowly intertwined our fingers, and we were off.

It was great to see him slightly confident.

*****

The game was going on, me bored to death already, just waving my pom poms around in the air.

To be honest, I hated the football team. All of them were pretty much jerks except Niall.

I look around the bleachers, searching for Harry.

Once I spot him, he's sitting next to those boys in that gig.. Yeah, 5 Seconds of Summer.

I smiled, waving once he saw me as well.

Calum leans towards Harry, telling him something as Harry sheepishly smiled.

He says something back, but I obviously can't see it.

They all nod towards him, and he shrugs.

Yes, I was quite curious.

But I'm glad they talked to Harry and didn't.. Insult him.

Turning around, I keep up with the cheer, an emotionless look on my face.

"What the hell." Jess muttered to me, narrowing her eyes.

I huffed. "Don't talk to me."

"Where's your fucking spirit? Look alive. Bitch.' She rose an eyebrow before walking off and once the coach called a time out..

Liam rushed towards her as they started to make out furiously.

My mouth fell.

How could he still have the guts to do that? Oh my god. I can't even..

It seems once they finish, Jess sends me one of those evil smirks, chuckling.

I clenched the pom poms in my hands, gritting my teeth.

Looking away weakly, I sighed.

Looking back at Harry, he was already worriedly looking at me from the bleachers.

I smiled weakly. "I'm okay." I mouthed.

Resuming with fakely looking cheery for the sake of the crowd, Harry gets out of his seat and runs over to me.

"Hey." I smiled, looking at him questioningly.

"Hi. I-I wanted to see if you were okay..''

I nod. "I'm fine."

"You don't look much like it.."

My eyes flickered over to the disgusting people I actually used to call my friends, Harry noticing.

"Oh.." He pushed his glasses up, crossing his arms over his chest. "Is that why?.."

I nod slightly, letting out a sigh.

"Jesus she just pisses me off so so much." I mumbled.

"Kiss me.' He nods.

"Really?" I asked.

"We're right on the kiss cam. Isn't this on tv?' He pointed at the billboard showing us really on the camera.

My eyes widened. "Oh my god." I whispered, shocked. "Alright, we should kiss." I poked him on the chest.

Harry pulls me into his grasp, his soft lips planting on mine.

I gasped into his mouth, my arms wrapping around his neck and messing his styled hair a bit in the process.

I hear gasps surrounding us, as I smiled, not feeling guilty anymore..

I kissed him like.. I.

I liked him. Maybe, more. Beyond that.

Butterflies let loose in my stomach, and I loved the feeling.

Pulling away, our noses brushed slightly as I turned my head to the side to see shocked faces on everyone's faces, the 5SOS boys smiling and holding thumbs up at Harry.

Harry chuckled, looking down.

I felt a sudden drop of rain touch my skin as I gasped, looking up at the sky.

"Raining? Don't ya think it's a bit cheesy?" I looked at him, him shaking his head.

"This is everything I ever dreamed of. Someone who can accept me as the person.. That I really am. That's you, Megan.'' He smiled, tears brimming in his eyes.

I grinned, me nearly on the verge of tears as well. The rain continued, both of us ignoring the situation.

He gently pecks me on the lips, smiling.

"What did the 5SOS dudes tell you?" I smirked, his dimples prominent.

"They told me to kiss you in front of all these people.. So I did."

I chuckled. "You set me free." I said honestly.

He waited for me to continue, as I chuckled.

"I don't have to keep a stupid reputation anymore. Because this all happened. You were there.''

"I.. They told me something else." He muttered.

"Mhm?''

"Well.. Th-they wanted m-me to ask y-you to be my.. Uhh.." He grew nervous once again.

"Your girlfriend?" I finished his sentence.

"Yeah. It's okay, if you don't want to, I'm okay."

I shook my head, the smile never leaving my face.

"I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled, him grinning widely.

"Oh my god." He said, doing this funny hand gesture before hugging me.

I giggled, him pecking me on the cheek over and over.

"I'll be the best boyfriend ever, I promise." He nods urgently, me not helping but to laugh at his extreme cuteness.

"You don't really need to try anymore." I chuckled, me burying my face into his chest. "You're the best either way."

___________________

A/N:

Almost ending as you can see!

But awww (: MARRY!

Two more chapters guys, and an epilogue!

Please vote and comment! I read all of themmmm!

- BritishBums xox