Chapter 15

- Megan -

"HARRY!" I called after him, running down the hall to him.

"Megan, no I can't be seen with you.." He said straightly, avoiding eye contact as he continued to walk away from me.

I sighed. I thought he'd be over that by now. But nope, we're both still on the same page.

I groaned, turning around, only to bump into Niall.

"Hey, Meg." He smiled.

"Oh hey Ni." I smiled back, giving the boy a quick embrace.

"How're things with you and that Harry boy?"

"Oh.. Uh.. He's okay, why?"

"Nothing, it seems like you've been ignoring him these past few days." Niall shrugged.

"Do you like him?"

"Yeh, he's a good lad." Niall nods.

"I know he is, he's just not talking to me for some reason." I mumbled, Niall's eyes softening as he looked down.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"N-nothing. Um. Look, I'll text you okay?"

"Okay. Later!' I called as he waved before turning the corner.

I felt that he had something important to tell me.. I just did.

Sighing, I searched the halls for a sight of Harry somewhere. He was gone, now.

- Harry's POV -

After school, I was walking home, but I had a feeling of someone either watching me or following me.

Maybe it could all be a hallucination.

Boredly, I kicked rocks off the street hearing some footsteps behind me.

Turning around cautiously, it was Megan.

I gasped, quickening my pace as I started to jog down the street.

"UGH HARRY STOP!" Megan called, as I looked over my shoulder to see the petite female sprinting over to me.

I ran faster, but apparently Megan catched up and she easily tackled me on the grass.

She hovered over me, panting in exhaustion as her hands held my arms down, both her legs on each of my sides.

Her strawberry scent got to me, as I sighed. When did she get so strong?

"Harry, please talk to me." She pleaded, the ends of her hair slightly tickling my face.

I tried to get out of her grip, but I kind of weakened at the sight of her.

What's gotten into me lately? Why am I so infatuated with her?

"Megan." I said flatly, attempting to break free once again.

Until I heard her sniffle, tears brimmed in her eyes.

"No, no no.. Please don't cry, I'm sorry." I immediately felt guilty. It went to far obviously.. I made her cry for goodness sake.

"I just don't know what I did to make you ignore me.. I know I'm not perfect, I know I've made mistakes before trying to humiliate you.. But I'm sorry. I just want to know you're still my friend." She cried. "I really liked you.."

Liked? Does that mean, she doesn't like me anymore?..

I sighed. "I'm sorry."

Her lips trembled, as she bit her lower lip. "So that's all?.. For some reason you just don't want to see me anymore?"