Chapter 12

A/N: A majority of you guys got it right, and I've gotta give you credit for guessing the Janoskians BECAUSE I LOVE THEM! lol, and well.. The right answer is 5sauce ;D

Here's the chapter!!

_________________________________

- Megan's POV -

"Here go put these on, after you shower." I handed him a pair of black skinny jeans and some band tee shirt I stole from my brother's room.

He wouldn't even notice, probably because his room was this huge heap of mess.

"Thanks.'' He smiled.

"Mhm." I hummed, hearing him walk into my bathroom as I looked through my wardrobe for something cute to wear.

Pulling out some faded denim shorts that were ripped, I glanced at it before deciding they were good. I picked out a crop top that showed off a bit of my skin, hiding my belly button and up. The top had the Rolling Stones' logo, in a bit of a faded style, the band name printed on it as well.

Slipping those on, I put up the top half of my hair in a high ponytail, leaving the bottom layer down and cascading down my shoulders.

Moving on to make up, I put on a fine line of eyeliner on my lids, and mascara. Let's not forget about foundation and blush. Finishing it off, I put some lip gloss on.

I then searched for for my white converse, slipping them on quickly.

*****

A few minutes later, Harry came out in the clothes I gave him, my heart skipping a beat.

"Do I look okay?" He asks, biting his lower lip, his curls wild like usual.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed, holding a thumbs up, walking over to him. "Wait.. Do this to your sleeves." I smiled, folding each sleeve up twice. As I did, I could feel his stare burning right through me.

"What?' I chuckled, looking up at him.

"N-nothing.. You just look really, really beautiful." He smiled.

"Thanks." I chuckled, noticing he had replaced his glasses with contacts. "And you don't look so bad yourself." I smirked, eyeing him.

"Wait! This will totally complete the look." I pointed, running over to one of my drawers and pulling out a bandana.

Slowly making my way over to the boy, I pushed his curls back slightly, tying the bandana round his head so it would keep the curls out of his face.

"There." I grinned.

"Oh my god do I look like an idiot?"

"No! It looks.. Hip." I shrugged, him laughing.

"Come on, let's go." I smiled, taking his hand in mine as we snuck out.

My parents were asleep by now, so I'm sure that they wouldn't have noticed that I went out.

Making our way to my car, he got into the passenger seat while I got into the driver's seat.

"Ready?" I breathed out, reversing the car.

"I was born ready." He said.

"Oh god, don't say that again." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"What?" He laughed, his dimples caving.

I just smiled. "Do you know the band we're seeing?"

"No, you didn't really mention that.' He swiftly glanced at me.