Chapter 13

- Harry's POV -

As I was sat alone at a lunch table, I was in the middle of jotting some notes down when I feel someone stick something on my back.

I groaned, thinking it was another bully.

As I picked the sheet of paper off my back, I read it over.

Heeey, meet me at the back of the school once lunch ends? :) - Megan xox

I smiled, pushing my glasses up. Turning around to look for her, she was talking to her friends, once she caught me looking at her.

She smiles, swiftly waving before going back in conversation with the people surrounding her.

I blushed, looking down. I wasn't quite lying when I said I liked her.

****

Once lunch ended, I found myself walking to the back of the school.

I couldn't really get my mind off her.

The smile was still on my face, until I find a couple jocks coming my way.

I tensed, my smile faltering.

"Fell for the note, didn't you?" Zayn smirked, as they laughed.

"Maybe he's not so smart after all, huh Liam?" Louis chuckled.

Shoot, they tricked me..

I glared at Liam who had a huge smirk on his face.

"Well long time no see, Marcel, isn't it?"

How'd he find out my middle name?..

"Don't.. Call me that." I held back, trying not to cause a commotion.

They laughed again.

"Listen. We're not going to hurt you, as of right now. But I came here to make a deal. That cool?"

"You're sick." I sent him a disgusted look, him just smiling.

"I don't want you anywhere near Megan, ever again. Or else I'll hurt both you, and her. Do we have a deal?"

I didn't answer, my expression saddening.

"I said," He talked through gritted teeth, roughly tugging me from my collar. "Do we have a deal?"

I closed my eyes. "You won't hurt her or touch her if I stay away from her?"

"That's what he said, didn't he?" Louis harshly answered.

My heart shattered. They basically didn't want me talking to, or seeing her ever again for the sake of her safety?

I blinked my tears away. "D-deal."

----------

- Megan's POV -

Once the school day was over, I immediately looked around for Harry.

Finding him nearly at the end of the hall, I smiled, running down the hall.

Once I reached him, his eyes widened, adjusting his glasses before picking up his pace.

"Hey, what's up?" I looked up at him curiously.

"The sky obviously."

I chuckled at his corny joke. "No I mean why are you acting so awkward?"

"Go home, Megan" He simply said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"I thought we were gonna work on the project today. Did you want to do it another time, or--"

"Megan, I never want to see you again." He seemed to cringe at his own words, but he looked at me sadly.

"What are you saying?" My eyebrows etched in confusion.

"I hate you, and I never want to see you again." He said more straightly, my lips parting.

I looked down with tears starting to prick at my eyes. "Was it something I-I did?"

"Go, Megan. You don't want me being with you right now. Just go.'' He had tears in his eyes as well, as I bit my lip, still hopelessly confused.

My mind avoided skipping to conclusions, questions floating around in my head.

"I'm sorry." I spoke quietly, turning around, as I walked the opposite direction to my car.

That was when my tears started streaming down my face.

Crying silently, I got into my car and painfully drive away.

Why did that just happen?.. It was definitely something that I did.. What did I do wrong though?

And who knew I'd be crying over the school nerd?

_________________________

A/N:

Sad but short chapter!

Awww ):

Well vote and comment, tell me what you think!

- BritishBums xox