"I'm going to take a bath call me when its ready?" He nodded.

ROMAN POV

"The flight should be about an hour, we'll get to her Roman" I nodded as Randy sat next to me.

I would have called John for his plane but I didn't want to get too much people involved and considering he was looking after Lucy I didn't want them to be concerned about this while she was there.

"What's he saying Randy?" I asked as Randy simply nodded while I was standing there waiting.

He put the phone down and began typing.

"He said she landed in New York this morning and is at the apartment.. He saw someone heading into the building 30minutes after and going up to your floor and well we know your apartment is the only one up there.."

"Who?"

"He couldn't see.. " He sighed and I prayed to god it wasn't Aaron .

"We have to get there now Randy" I couldn't hide the anxiousness I felt.

"Just booked two tickets let's go!" He turned to Kim and kissed her quickly before catching up with me.

"I'm sorry I took you away from Kim and the kids"

"She understands..."

I turned to face him, "does she know?"

He shook his head, " not about everything just that she's been missing.. She knows Mi means everything to me, well..."

He glanced nervously at me.

"No I get it, I'd be the same if something like this happened to Jenna and Mia would understand." I nodded as I could see he was simply concerned.

Randy was the only guy in her past I could trust at this point.

"What exactly are we expecting to happen if we see her?"

"I'm going to hold her so tight that she knows I fucking love her and never stopped" he smirked at my words.

"And if Aaron is there?" I glared but he knew it wasn't directed at him.

"Then you better be the one holding Mia while I fucking kill him..."

MIA POV

"Thank you that was amazing" I smiled as I set my plate into the dishwasher.

"And you're looking better already! Told you all you needed was a home cooked meal and I'm sure that bath helped as well.." He hugged me briefly and stared at the cast on my arms and I knew that he was going to ask about it...

"Yeah it.."

"Honey I don't get why you are so..."

Shane and I looked at each other and I realized both of us were hearing my dad's voice, not just me.

He was about to head to the door when Stephanie burst in, crying ,accompanied by our dad.

"Steph.." my brother began but her eyes darted to me.

"How could you? After every fucking thing we have been through . You lied to my face I asked you countless times I.."

"Stephanie what is going on?" I moved forward but she moved back.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I didn't know why she was acting like this.

"Calm down honey" I heard my dad while Shane stood by my side.