7 minutes in heaven (S)

Ryan was kneeling in the bathtub- oops wrong fanfic my bad.

Link took another swig of his beer, fighting his way through the tightly packed room of drunk students. He wasn't into these kinds of things, but Rhett had been begging him non stop for the passed week. 'Think of all the girls that are gonna be there man', 'come on dude Jesse is going', 'you'll definitely leave with a girl'.

I'm gay I'm gay I'm gay I'm fucking gay God damnit!

He wanted to scream it at Rhett every time he gave him one bullshit excuse after another. He felt bad for not telling his best friend yet, but at the same time he knew he shouldn't do anything he felt uncomfortable doing and telling Rhett was number on that list. "Hey brother-" right on cue, Rhett appeared with a half filled red cup in his unsteady hand "-you wanna come and play 7 minutes in heaven?" Link swallowed the final mouthful of his drink and carelessly discarded the glass bottle. "Are you asking me to play, or are you telling me I have no choice?"
"I hear Christy is pretty eager for you to play" Rhett budged Links shoulder with a loosely balled up fist and winked at him teasingly. "Who?"
"Just come on"

Link followed behind Rhett, using his large body as a shield to easily weave through the crowed until they reached an emptier and much quieter room. 6 or 7 people were already gathered in a poor excuse of a circle on the rug in the centre of the room, talking amongst  themselves. Rhett and Link completed the circle and so the game began, the first half an hour dragged on without either of the boys being landed on at all. Link was about to give in and find entertainment elsewhere, when the bottle finally pointed in his direction. "See brother, things are picking up." Rhett squeezed Links leg with excitement for his best friend, but soon dropped his hand to the floor when the bottle then landed on himself. "Wait what!? We can't go in there, this is bullshit." Link brought himself to his feet and looked at Rhett with smug grin tugging at the corner of his lips. "What's wrong Rhett? You scared?"

He made his way over to the closet being sure to swing his hips as the crowed, Rhett in particular, watched him. He stood in the small space alone until Rhett eventually joined him, closing the door behind them so only a slither of light from the edge of the door could be seen. "Man, I don't think I'm drunk enough for this" he ran a hand through his blond hair and backed himself against the wall. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to"
"I just, Link I don't know, isn't it just weird?" Link slowly slid his hand up Rhett's thigh, over his bum and snaked his warm hand under his shirt to caress his back. He closed the small space between them, pushing their bodies together. "Let's just say, you can tell me to stop at any time." He latched his hot lips onto Rhett's collar bone and began to suck and bite a little, he felt goosebumps spread across the taller boys neck under his tongue. His kisses moved higher up Rhett's neck and across his jaw line until their lips were centimetres apart, deep, uneven breaths mixing together in the mere space between.
"Rhett, do you want me to kiss you?" Links question was so hushed and innocent it almost went unheard. "No-" Rhett grabbed onto Links hips, digging his nails into the patch of skin between his shirt and jeans "- I want to kiss you"

Link's heart was racing when he closed his eyes, his dark hair covered his face and Rhett couldn't help but take his hands and pull at the routes. He connected their lips, it was sloppy and desperate, but so unbelievably electrifying. They could taste the alcohol on each others tongues as the kiss got deeper and more heated. Links hands were roaming all over Rhett's body, exploring his soft skin, but Rhett pushed him back and held his hand over his own mouth. "That's enough, we have to stop."
"Okay"
"shut up" Rhett began kissing Link again, arching his back and grinding down against him. He hooked his arms under Links bum and lifted him up, allowing him to wrap his legs around his waist. The thick material of their jeans were restricting, but they could still feel the waves of pleasure with every little bit of friction. "Shit no, Link I can't." He put him down and stepped back once again, but this time Link dropped to his knees and immediately began fiddling with Rhett's leather belt, pulling his jeans and boxers down together. "What are you-fuck"

Link licked from the base to the tip of Rhett's dick, placing a kiss to the head and looking up through his long eye lashes. Rhett watched himself disappear and reappear as Link began to slowly moved his head back and forward. He noticed how Links lips were a darker shade of pink and they seemed fuller and softer. Link swirled his tongue around as he worked Rhett towards his orgasm, he tried his hardest to relax his throat and take Rhett as deep as he could. "This isn't right, but oh god Link don't stop." He began to thrust and meet Link half way, his hands tangled through the boys dark hair and latched on to pull him that tiny bit closer. "Can I?" Link hummed in approval, he moved one hand to work the base and the other met one of Rhett's, they laced their fingers together and held each others hands as Rhett came down Links throat.

The rhythm began to slow down until Rhett came to a stop, falling to his knees and pressing his forehead to Links. He readjusted Links glasses and noticed their hands were still connected. Link stood up and walked over to the door, opening it ever so slightly to let some light in "I hope you were taking notes." Rhett looked up at him confused "what do you mean?" Link smirked as he walked out and stared closing the door behind him, leaving Rhett to sort himself out. "You owe me now."