~ Your First Date ~

Tobias:
Yet again I sit down next to Uriah. I'm about halfway through eating my cake when I feel someone sit next to me, that has never happened before.

I look up to see Four, Uriah's friend.

"Hey, Four." I say being polite.

"Hey. Cake, great chose of main meal and pudding." He giggles. His laugh is cute.

"Would you like to go out with me tonight." He adds. I just met this dude a few days ago and he wants to go out.

"Yeah, that would be cool."

"LOVEBIRDS. CMON KISSY KISSY" I hear Uriah scream. I hit his arm as hard I can. Which was a bad idea, considering I'm stronger than the normal girl. Uriah winces.

"AHH, SORRY. I forget how hard I hit sometimes."

*time skip*

Four told me to meet him at the bottom of chasm at 8:00. It's now 8:05 and no one is here. Until I hear footsteps.

"Sorry, I'm late, I was doing something." He looks scared, I wonder what he was doing.

"No, it's fine come sit. So may I ask, because I am very curious to know. Why did you ask me out?"

"Well, I think your pretty, and when I first met you, you were very nice for a Dauntless. I want to get to know you better."

"You could of got to know me better in the cafeteria."

"But everyone is in there, it's too crowded. Unlike here a perfect place for a date." He says.

"This a date now hmm" I say with a smirk.

He rubs the back of his neck. He's nervous.

"I'm fine with it being a date Four!" I say because he doesn't know how to respond.

"You are? I thought you would think I'm a bit odd."

"Oh course. I like you! I would love to go to know you better" His face, lights up with excitement.

We talk for hours. Until I get tired and decide I desperately need some sleep.

"Four, I'm kinda getting tired. I think I'm gonna go back to my apartment. Do this again some time" I say, not trying to be rude.

"Yeah, I'm tired too. I had a great time. See you tomorrow, love." With that he gets up and walks away. I guess to his apartment.

He called me love. I like that.

Eric:
"Y/N!" I hear someone scream.

It's Eric. We have been friends for months, ever since he was thrown at me.

"Hey! I thought you were with Jeanine."

"Well I was, but she let me out early." He says.

"Oh, wanna go to the library?" I mumble. This is so awkward, we can normally never shut up. Eric seems odd.

"You okay Eric?" I question.

He grabs my arm spinning me round so I am facing him.

"Y/N, I have liked you ever since we met, and I've been dying to say this, but always been too nervous to."

"Spit it out." I say, causing him to giggle.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Did he really just ask me...

"Date?" I gulp. I really like Eric but I have been on dates before and they all ended horribly, but this is Eric. I really like him.

"Eric... I would love to." I say wrapping my arms around his torso. He wraps his arms around my waist.