"Okay, yes he does deserve that. But, Farkle, in all honesty... He'd brake you before you'd ever have the chance to throw a punch."

"That's not true! I'm tough!" I say, flexing my "muscles." She laughs and squeezes my arm.

"Oh, so much muscle!" She says sarcastically. We both laugh.

"I'm hurt, Riley, that you think so little of me." I say, trying to sound hurt, but a smile is still on my face.

"I could never think little of you, Farkle." She says with a smile. "And also, I would never hurt you. Unless you-"

"Unless I what? Tickle you?" I smirk.

"Ye- don't you dare mister!" She points her finger at me, and laughs.

I start tickling her sides. She starts laughing like crazy. Her faces starts getting red. "Farkle... I... Can't.... Breathe..." She says in between laughing fits. I stop after another minute, and start laughing, and accidentally fall off the bay window and onto the floor, still laughing.

She stops laughing, and looks at me, and smirks.

I know what she's going to do. "Don't you dare missy. You know I hate being tickled." I say sternly.

"Oh well, this is payback!" Is all she says, before she hops off the bay window and starts tickling me.

We both hate being tickled, yet we always end up tickling each other.

I start laughing uncontrollably. She's giggling. I can't help but think, "gosh, I love that laugh." After another minute or two of her tickling me, she stops, and lays down beside me on the floor.

After a minute I start breathing normally again.

"That was fun." She says, giggling.

"That giggle is my favorite sound in the world." I say, smiling at her. She smiles back.

"Come on, we should probably get back out there. It's almost time to go." She says, with a smile, as she stands up. I stand up too, and we both walk back out into the living room.

"Did y'all have another tickling war again?" Riley's mother, Topanga asks, with a smile.

"Maybe.... She/he started it!" Riley and I say at the same time, pointing at each other.

Riley sticks her tongue out at me, I do the same.

"Tattle-tale!" I say in my little kid voice.

"Bully!" She says back in her little kid voice.

We turn our backs to each other and cross our arms, pretending to be mad at each other.

I look at her and smile, she looks at me and smiles too. We both laugh then go sit on the couch.

Topanga chuckles and mumbles something to herself.

Someone buzzes in, "hey losers, you guys ready? I'm waiting outside." It's Maya.

Riley pushes the button and says, "yea, were coming."

"Okay pumpkin."

Riley then grabs her bag off the table, and yells, "dad! Let's go!"

Mr. Matthews comes out of his bedroom with his suit case.

He kisses Topanga on the cheek and kisses Auggie on the top of the head. "Bye guys."

"Bye guys, have fun." Topanga says, as we wave and say goodbye before walking out the door with our bags. We head downstairs and are immediately greeted by Maya.

"I thought Lucas was riding with us?" I ask.

"He decided to ride with Zay and Charlie." I nod. So does Riley.

We all put our bags in the trunk, and me, Maya, and Riley get in the back. Riley is in the middle.

"Mr. Matthews? How long of a drive is it to the camp site?" I ask.

"2 hours." He says, as we all nod. "So get comfy."

Mr. Matthews stars the car, and starts driving. Here we go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, hope you like the second chapter. Love ya. I'll update later. Xxxx.

Blindजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें