Note 17-You got me

Start from the beginning

"No! Stop it now! Now!"

A deceitful look spreaded across his face and he snickered as he held the phone close to his ear.

"Never mind" he hung up and looked at me.

"Get on the table, walk like you mean it"

I rolled my eyes and began to strut my way slowly to the coffee table, lifted up my foot and stood on the table, then I placed my hands on my hips.

"Now what?" I asked as I looked into his face, lord knows I wanted to punch him, in fact kill him.

"Take your clothes off, but leave the heels on. Slow baby"

I took my time as I took off my leggings, then I took off my heel and threw it straight at his ugly ass face, he rushed up to me and grabbed me off the table.

"You see I tried to be nice to your ass"

He tossed me on the couch and I gripped the pillows as I looked into his eyes, anger filled them and he was now a dragon that I could not slay.

My hands trembled as he unfastened his belt and pulled down his baggy jeans along with his boxers.

"Now I'm taking what I want and killing him."

He pinned me down and bit on my neck and chest. The whole entire time I blamed myself for messing with the enemy.

Aiden
(4 weeks later)

I entered India's store, it's been awhile and I just wanted to see her, I didn't like the fact that she associated with Chancey, she doesn't know his character like I do, patience has been taking over me, no one hasn't tried killing me yet, he can do whatever he want to me but if he hurt her or her child, he may to  join his brother.

  I seen no sign of no employees or customers, so I took it upon myself just to walk to the back and go to her office.

  I knocked on the door and waited for answer, a young white woman walked passed me with shoe boxes in her hands and gave me a slight smile as she dissappeared down the hall, the lights in India's office was off, maybe she wasn't here but it was still worth a try to see, as I slightly opened the door her head was faced down on her desk, and her light snores filled the room.

  I rubbed her back and she jumped as if she was soilder an the army, ready to salute. What the hell is wrong with her, she never reacted to a touch like this.

"Get away! I said not today!" She screamed, I guess she noticed it was me so she took a deep breath and covered her face.

"I'm sorry Dee, I didn't mean to scare you."

I switched the lights on and hovered over her and she began to weep with her hands still over her eyes, I tried to remove them but she held on tight.

"Dee what's wrong?"

"I keep putting up with him because of you." She sniffled.

"What are you talking about."

I took her hands off of her face, and the tears ruined her make up, I grabbed a klenex from the tissue box next to her lap top and wiped her tears and it also cleared her make up, exposing the bruises on her face.

My anger began to boil, I lifted up her chin and she had a cut on her lip, it pissed me off to the max.

"What happen?!" I shouted at her causing her to flinch. "And tell me the truth."

"Chancey-- he-- he said if I don't listen to him he's gonna kill you, so I've been doing everything he said so you-- to save you." She cried and I grabbed her into a hug and allowed her to soak my shirt.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner baby, you know ain't nobody gonna kill me."

"He said he was, he has guns and shit A" she said in a baby tone, I picked her up and sat in her chair sitting her in my lap, she grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

"A, I don't want them to hurt you! Please let me help you."

"No.....no. You don't have to be my super woman when shit like this is going on, alright?"

She inclined and wiped her tears.

"I want you to go to a hotel, imma handle it for you okay?"

Her arms suddenly wrapped around my neck as she held on to me tight.

"I'm sorry A, I didn't want you to go."

"I'm not goin anywhere." I rubbed her back and kissed her neck.

   (Later on that night)

I sat in my car, that I parked at Chancey's apartment complex in the parking lot, I waited for him to show up, he should come home and get rest right?

Suddenly the black range rover pulled up on the right side of me, but he was about ten parking spaces away from me. He got out of the car, as he was taking on the phone, he put out his blunt and begin walking to his apartment set.

I opened my car door and jogged behind him.

"Aye!" I shouted, when he turned around I striked him in the face with my gun until he bled and fell to the ground.

"What man? What you doin' "

"You hit my girl? Lied to her?"

"Nah man...come on don't shoot. She knew I was playin."

"I want you to say hey Taj man."

"You aint gon kill me nigga, suck my dick!" He screamed as blood spilled from his mouth.

"For real? Well suck on this?" I stuffed the gun in his mouth, cocked it back and pulled the trigger, then I quickly got up and went to my car, and in a flash pulled off.

India 🌺🍃 

Aiden came out the bathroom after taking a shower and getting dressed. I watched as he sat on the couch and rubbed his head, he seem so stressed and I knew that I was the  cause of most of it.

"Come lay with me." I told him, he stood up and got under covers and pulled me close to him. His touch soothed me and I felt my bones relaxing.

"You know I love you? The day you left me, my whole world crashed down, I fucked up....I  think it fell apart because we were lovers before  we were friends,"

"My bestfriend killed to men for me," I  smiled 

"My bestfriend be riding for me through whatever. 5 millon dollars, you be riding hard"

"If you ain't got no body in your corner, you got  me"

He kissed my nose and we both drifted to sleep 

Read my  update for Stacey