V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 6

♡ Gabby ♡

"Why are we going to the mall?" I asked, wondering why Lianna and Seth kept whispering and giggling to each other.

Sometimes, I don't get couples.

They're so weird.

"I needed to pick up some clothes, that's all." Lianna shrugged casually. Too casual.

"What clothes?" I say, eyeing on her quizically.

Lianna's not good in lying.

"Uh... uh.. well, there's this party...." Lianna started, biting her lip.

"Oh god, no no no." I declined immediately. Turning my back away from them and walking the opposite direction.

"Come on, Gabs. It's just one party!" Lianna says, pulling me by the arm.

"No way! You know I hate those kind of stuff. The smell of alcohol makes me want to barf." I replied, wrinkling my nose.

"How will you learn? You need to be exposed once in a while," Lianna sighed in defeat. "You wanted to be a sexy cussing badass prude, don't you?"

"If shopping is involved, and a party, then I'm out." I growled, "And that's final."

I started walking alone in the opposite direction, hearing Lianna sigh.

"No choice, we got to do this, Seth." I hear Lianna say.

What? As if they can make me do things I don't want -

"YAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" I did a bloodcurling scream as Seth picked me up from the ground like I'm lightweight or something- I was slung on Seth's shoulder. He was tall, really tall- so it was nothing to him, you know, picking him up from the ground.

"What the hell? Put me down!" I growled, hitting Seth's back.

"I'm sorry, Gabs. We had to do this." Lianna sighs,

"Why?" I asked her, my eyes pleading.

"You need to get a life, Gabby." Seth says.

"I'm not asking you!" I snapped, glaring at him.

Seth rolled his eyes and it was torture.

It was pure torture, I tell you - Racks and racks of clothes, make-up booths, Oh, it was pure hell.

"What do you think of this?" Lianna asked, picking up a silver strapless cocktail dress with a puffy skirt.

"Horrible." I groaned.

"It's for me, Gabs." She says, her smile faltering.

"Oh, in that case, it suits your eyes." I replied, rolling my eyes.

Gosh, I hate it. Dozens of eyes are watching me and who wouldn't? I'm being slung on Seth's shoulder. I feel like a kid in a cage.

"Be serious, Gabby. This is Ashton's party we're talking about." She says, quoting with her fingers when she mentioned Ashton's name.

"Who the hell is Ashton?" I ask cluelessly making her gape at me.

"Only the richest kid in our school! His family owns yachts with an 's'. I won't be surprised if he buys the whole US state, ya know." She replied, picking up another dress from the rack. "His parties are always held in his mansion. And yes, not his family's but his'. It was his birthday present when he turned twenty one."

"Huh, pretty impressive if he owns yachts with an 's'." I shrugged casually.

I love yachts.

They look so glamorous but not only that, you can see the beautiful view of the ocean.