Chapter: 10

Hey guys! Thanks for 115 views -Alexa

Spencer's POV

"Earth to Spencer." Hanna says snapping her fingers.

"Sorry." I say bringing my attention to Hanna.

"Spence what's wrong." Hanna asks shutting the fridge.

"Hanna...that baby looks a lot like mine did." I manage to choke out.

"Do you think Avery could be yours?" Hanna says

"I...it can be possible."I say

My legs become weak and I have to sit down. Tears start streaming down my face. Hanna comes over to try and calm me.

Toby's POV

I'm giving Avery a bath when my phone goes off. I dry my hands on a towel and grab my phone.

"Hello?" I say

"Toby, oh thank god. Listen Spencer's ok." Hanna says

"Where is she?" I ask

"Here, don't come over looking for her. She has something to figure out before she can see you." Hanna states

"Ok, but call me when she is." I almost cry.

"Bye Toby." She says then hangs up.

I place the phone down and continue to give Avery her bath.

When I finish I wrap Avery in a towel and carry her into her room.

"Daddy who was on the phone?" Avery asks

"It was Aunt Hanna." I reply setting her down.

She doesn't reply back. I grab an outfit from her closet and help her get dressed.

When she's all dressed and ready, I grab a bag and stuff it with extra clothes, toys. I walk down the stairs with her and feed her breakfast.

"Daddy where I'm I going." She asks

"We're going to the park." I say

"Yeah!!!" She screams.

While she finishes her breakfast I text Spencer.

T- Meet us at the park.

She texts back.

S- Ok.

I smile and take Avery to my truck putting her in the car seat.

...

It's been an hour since me and Avery have been at the park. I'm pushing her on the swing when I see Hanna's car pull up.

"Daddy higher!" Avery screams

I push her higher and still watch Hanna's car. The passenger door opens up and Spencer emerges.

She slowy walks over to us. Avery spots her and wants out. I pull her out and place her on the ground. She runs full force towards Spencer. Spencer hugs her then points to Hanna's car. Avery smiles and runs to the car. Hanna stands out of the car and picks up Avery. They start talking.

I look back at Spencer who is now closer.

"Spence, you ok." I ask walking closer to her.

"If I said yes I'd be lying."she says

"Your gonna tell me everything." I say nodding towards the bench.

She follows me to bench and sits down.

"Ok, first off you could of came back last night." I say.

"I couldn't Toby, and Hanna acutally help me discover somethings." She says "things that either of us don't know."

"What things?" I ask

She starts to cry and looks away. This must be serious. I grab her hand in mine and hold it.

"I'm not 100% sure but it could be possible Avery's mine." She chokes out.

I freeze, Spencer could be Avery's mother. I feel anger crawling up but I push it down.

"How?" I spit

"Baby photos, and age." She says.

"You have to tell Avery." I say.

"Toby...why you not angry and we can't I'm not so sure." She says looking back at me.

"I can't be angry Spencer, I don't want to lose you because I've lost you before." I smile before pulling Spencer into a kiss.