Chapter: 3

I hope you love it-Alexa

Toby's POV

I wake up to Avery sitting on my bed smiling. I smile back pulling her into a hug.

"Daddy!!"she gushes

"Goodmorning princess, are you hungry." I ask

"Yeah can we have pancakes!!" She screams.

I get off the bed and she stands up on it. I pick her up and carry her downstairs. She giggles the whole way. Placing her on the counter I grab the ingredients to make pancakes.

"Daddy, can I help."She asks "Please!"

"Alright, but be careful ok." I smile. She grabs the flour and begins opening it.

40 minutes later we have finished making our pancakes. Avery Is covered in flour because she accidently drop a cup of it. I let her eat her pancakes while I clean the kitchen.

When she's finished I give her a bath and get her into fresh clothes. Then I get dressed.

I walk into her room and she's drawing a picture.

"Honey what are you drawing" I ask looking at her drawing.

"When me and Jackie went out yesterday, there was this girl that helped me. And she was really pretty!" She says still drawing.

"Maybe you'll see her again sweetie." I smile

"I hope so, can we go to the park!" She asks handing me the finished drawing.

"Maybe later Sunshine." I say going to put the picture on the fridge.

Spencer's POV

It's near lunch when I decied to go for a walk. It was sunny outside so I thought I could bring back memories by walking.

I get dressed and leave the hotel. As I begin walking the memories start to come back. And one that makes me stop walking. Me and Toby our first kiss. I smile at the thought and continue on. Now all I can think about is him. Did he ever move on? And if he did with who?

...

I stop at this park deciding to take a break. I see someone sitting on the bench so I decided to go join him.

"Excuse me, can I sit here" I ask looking for an answer. He looks up at me. I gasp. TOBY!!!

I thought I would leave this on a cliff hanger. I'll update later. -Alexa