Chapter: 19

Spencer's POV

1 month later

"Avery hurry up we have to go!" I yell up the stairs.

She runs down the stairs in her fairy costume.

"I'm hurrying mommy." She says grabbing her shoes and tossing them on. I grab her candy bag and hand it to her.

She grabs it and opens the front door running to the car. We're going to Hanna's for a Halloween party but Avery is trick or treating before the party starts. Toby is working but will meet us later at the party.

I lift Avery into her car seat and buckle her in then get in and drive to Hanna's.

"Mommy will my Aunties and Uncles like my costume." She asks.

"Of course sweetie you look so adorable." I reply.

"Everyone says i'm adorable." She sighs

"Cheer up baby!" I smile

Soon enough we arrive at Hanna's, Avery giggles and hops out of the car running to the front door. Hanna answers and picks Avery up swing her in the air.

"Someone's a cute fairy!"Hanna exclaims.

Avery giggles and I walk over to them. Hanna is dressed in a witch costume and Caleb is Vampire. I decided to be a cop and plus it will surprise Toby. We go inside and Hanna dumps candy into Avery's bag.

"Hanna!" I say looking at her.

"What my niece deserves to be spoiled." She smiles.

Avery jumps in excitement and hugs Hanna.

"Come on Avery we have to start if we want to be back before the party starts." I say.

She grabs my hand and pulls me to the door.

"Have fun!" Hanna squeals.

"Maybe you should trick or treat." I laugh.

She smirks then waves at us before going into the kitchen. Caleb smiles then follows behind Hanna.

Toby's POV

I got off work and now I'm heading to Hanna's house since it's her Halloween party. Spencer brought Avery earlier so I'm excited to see ho

w Avery looks in her costume.

I ring the doorbell and Caleb answers the door. He lets me in and I spot Avery running around like crazy. Hanna's taking photos but I don't see Spencer anywhere.

"Avery guess who's here." Caleb says.

Avery stops in her tracks and sees me. Then runs full force towards me.

"Daddy your here!" She yells.

I pick her up and kiss her cheek. Avery must have had a little too much candy. Spencer walks out from the kitchen with Emily and Aria. God she's dressed as a cop. Spencer sees me staring and blushes.

"How much Candy have you had." I ask Avery.

"A lot, but its our secret." She whispers.

I nod and make my way towards Spencer, Avery loosens from my grip and runs to Hanna. 

"Hey." I smile at Spencer.

"Hey."She repeats. I kiss her cheek.

"You look hot." I whisper.

She blushes then joins the girls on the couch. Me, Ezra and Caleb talk in the kitchen. 

"I think Hanna wants a kid." Caleb smiles

"What makes you say that." Ezra asks

"She loves spending time with Avery and also that she asked me about having kids one day." He says.

"Go for it, Hanna would be an awesome mom." I say.

We continue to talk about other things and soon enough it's near midnight. Spencer comes in carrying a fully asleep Avery. 

"Toby we should head out." She yawns.

"Alright." I smile and follow her.

We hug everyone goodnight and head home. We change Avery into her pyjamas and place her in bed. Then we go to bed and quickly fall asleep. 

Sorry this Chapter is probably so crappy but I just couldn't think and it turned into this jumbled mess. Hopefully the next chapter will be much better. -Alexa