Chapter 1

Hey guys,
This is my first book. Thank you for reading!!
Enjoy....
*******
Rose POV

The alarm rang and I woke up saw it was 6:00 am getting out of the bed I went to the bathroom did my business had a bath and picked out some baggy sweatshirt and leggings. Quickly did my make up which is only some concealer to hide my dark circles and applied some waterproof mascara. I went down had my breakfast which is only a apple and got in my car left for school.

After parking my car I started walking towards my locker with people calling me "fat" "ugly" "bitch" and a lot more words. At the locker I saw my best and only friend Hailey she came and hugged me. Hailey is not like me she is very pretty and confident. Her locker is next to mine only. After taking our books we say our goodbye and start going towards our classes she has Physics while I have English.

On the way I bump into the football captain and also my bully Chase Parker "watch where you are going ugly bitch"
Mumbling a sorry I stand there with my head down. A crowd had been formed there who is laughing at me while Chase with his best friends Kane,William and Jayden look at me with blank faces
I bend down to pick my glasses just then someone stamps on them looking up I see it was William's leg "oops now how will the nerd read"he says and everyone laughs at me again. Then they just push me and go away. Taking my things that fell down I go back to my locker and take a pair of extra glasses (which I always keep for such cases) I head to class.
The classes went by and soon it was lunch. Me and Hailey headed to the cafeteria together as both of us have chemistry together.
In the cafeteria I buy my lunch which is pizza an apple and chocolate milkshake while I'm moving towards my table the head cheerleader Tiffany comes in front of me takes the chocolate milkshake and pours it on my head. The whole cafeteria's eyes on us while the tears in my eyes are threatening to fall down but I bite inside of my cheek to stop them. Hailey is not with me she had got a text from her boyfriend Nash and she had to go to the ground to meet him. Tiffany and her minions start laughing and say"look at the fat nerd going to cry now "with that the whole cafeteria is laughing at me. I just throw my food and go to the parking lot get in my car and drive to my house.

"I'M home" I yell as soon as I enter my house "in the kitchen" a voice comes. In the kitchen is my mom who was preparing cookies as soon as she sees me she stops her work and asks what happen
"The bullying is getting worse and today they even put milkshake on me" I reply while sobbing
She comes and hugs me "we can complain against them"she suggest I quickly reply with a no. She then suggest that I could move away for some time to which I nod my head. "I shall talk to your dad and see if you stay with Aunt Annabelle in New York and now go have a bath and change" she said.
I went to my room and had a bath changed and I did not know what to do so I just took a nap.

"Rose dinner is ready wake up"I heard my moms voice. "Coming" I yelled. I brushed my hair and went down dad was also there. "Hello sweetheart" my dad said "hi dad!" I replied with a hug and went and sat on my chair.
"I spoke to your aunt and she agreed to you going and staying with her" said dad I was happy that I will finally be away from my bullies.
"When will I be leaving?"I asked my dad
"Tomorrow your flight is at 2:30. Have your dinner fast and go pack"
"Ok dad"

After completing my dinner I went to my room took my phone and dialed Hailey
"Hey" Hailey said  picking up after the third ring
"Hi"I replied I a little sad tone and I guess she heard so she asked
"What's wrong"
"Imovingtonewyork" I said full fast
"Sorry dear please can u repeat in English" she said while chuckling
'After I tell her I'm moving she won't be chuckling' I thought
Taking a deep breath I said "I'm moving to New York"
"You what!!" She screamt so loud that I had to move away the phone"please tell me your joking rose"
"Sorry  but this is not a joke I'm moving"
"Ok. But I'm gonna miss you" she said in a sad tone
"I promise to text you every day and Skype in the weekends."
"When are you leaving"
"Tomorrow my flight is at 2:30"
"Why are you leaving so soon. Can't you go next week during spring break"
"Sorry hales but I want to leave Cali as soon as possible"
"Ok take care love you Rose"
"Bye love you too hales"
With that I kept my phone down and started packing.
Till I completed packing it was 11:00 so keeping my suitcases in the side think of how tomorrow will be a new day and a new start.

***********

So this was the first chapter
Like
Comment
Share
Thank you

CJ💕