DK-Raining Love Pt. 1

It was one of those rainy days where nothing seems to go right. The dark, grey sky above you, wet puddles on the concrete floor. That day, it was plain quiet. Everything was still and calm. You listened to some depressing music and read love stories. Everything changed that day. That day, you saw him. He was right there, right by your side, on the train. Your heart raced just at the thought of him.

Your palms began to get clammy as you were rehearsing what you were going to say to him. Before you could open your mouth to speak, the train stopped. It was his stop and he had to go. There you were alone on the train again. You looked outside blankly with just him in your mind. Just another rainy day... You'll just have to wait to see him again...

4 months later, you still haven't seen himsince the last time. You were anxious to see him again, but you never did. It was just another rainy day, just as you remembered when you first saw him. The thick rain splashing to the floor, the dark, grey sky. After hoping to see him again, you were about to give up. Dragging yourself onto the train, you searched for a seat. Settling down into a seat, you sat there staring blankly into the dull world.

You heard and felt someone sitting down beside you. Out of curiosity and hope, you turned to see him there. Right next to you, right by your side. Just like the first time, your heart raced. Your mind took a different turn. You began to question yourself. Is he still who he was before? Does he remember me? You ignored those idiotic questions and with the tiny spec of courage you had left in yourself, you talked.

Your voice ever so tiny, manages to barely exhale the words. Your words just barely form out a cluster of letters of "hi". Those two letters, meaning a million lines of your favourites songs. Those two letters that can lead to so many things. But he's not like you. He was nothing like you. He suddenly starts to build up a larger conversation and your heart was overwhelmed by this. What could this mean? Who cares what it meant, you liked it either way. Well at least that's what you thought.

Thoughts crossed your mind but maybe that's because those thoughts had never left your mind. It's still there. Stored inside your mind permanently. You snapped back to reality as you stared at his face with the widest smile ever to the point where you looked like the Joker. Before you knew it, your conversation had ended. It's his stop and he had to go. As he stood you asked him ,"Will I ever see you again?" Unexpectedly he said answered ,"If fates wants us to meet again, we'll see each other again."

Every single night after that, even worse than before, he was all you could think of. What he said, what it all meant. You still don't know his name. You've simply just fallen in love with him. A guy you met on a rainy day. With him always on your mind, you can't sleep now. Your confusion of him was too strong. Does he love me or does he not.

A week has passed and it's all the same. Ever rainy day that came by, you were trying so desperately to see him. Catching the train several times a day. You really couldn't concentrate. Then those 14 days after you last seen him, you lose him. At least in your heart. Your nose smell your pain, your eyes see your loss, your tongue tastes the bitterness of sadness. Little did you know that he was looking for you too.

---------------

There's going to be a Pt. 2&3. Please keep on looking forward to it.
Btw Creds to my friend appealed  who created the baseline of this scenario/imagine :D