Mingyu-Revenge of Love Part 2

Ever since you started dating Mingyu, you began to become closer with all of the members in his group especially with Joshua since he knew English. Joshua and you would always hang out as if you were best friends. Joshua was beginning to get more funnier.

Mingyu had hatred in his eyes and he saw you giggling with Joshua. He was also confused since he didn't understand what you guys were saying. For a few days he tried to shrug it off by saying that you guys were just friends and staying only friends.

Mingyu wanted you to spend more time with him so he asked you if you guys could go and watch a movie together alone and that he would pay for everything. You gave a sorry face and said that Joshua invited you to go and see a play. As soon as you said that, Mingyu's face heated up as the name Joshua was mentioned. Mingyu tightly curled his hands into a fist. You quietly whispered sorry and that you promised Joshua that you would go.

As you turned around and stepped a foot forward, Mingyu tightly grabbed you and pushed you to the wall. His hands beside your ears. Your eyes met as his gaze went right through your soul. You began to breathe heavily. Mingyu shifted his body closer to yours to the point where his nose touched yours and your body was heated. You didn't know what to do. Your heart was beating really fast as you guys stared into each other's soul. His body covering your body like a blanket.

Mingyu firmly said,"Don't ever hang out with others guys. Always stay with me and ONLY me!" You slowly nodded your head as you stared at his lips reading every word. Mingyu came closer and closer and your hand was flat against the cold wall. Your perspiring palms gently turned into a fist.

Mingyu roughly and passionately kissed you, surprising you. You wanted to stop him but you couldn't. It felt so good. Your instinct told you to wrap your arms around him so you did. As you did, both or your pelvises both touched. Mingyu began to let go and grabbed your butt to pull you guys closer. You pulled on his new blue hair as you guys both moved towards the couch. Mingyu began to smile into the kiss so you did to. The heat in the room was burning.

On the couch, you guys were still passionately making out with Mingyu on top of you until Mingyu broke off. Mingyu breathing heavily said,"Don't ever leave me again." "I won't." As you said that you stared at his lips and licked your lips. Mingyu sat up and you were confused as to what he was doing. Mingyu could tell that you were confused. He lifted you up onto his legs with your legs wrapped around his body.

Mingyu's lips were irresistible. It was like a drug. As Mingyu was reaching for your shirt to take it off, you stopped him and with a smirk you said," Not until marriage." Mingyu was so desperate but he understood. As Mingyu was about to reach in for a kiss, you stood up and walked away smirking, leaving a trail. You walked towards your bed and you typed to Joshua you couldn't make it, you had something special going on. Joshua understood and brought your friend instead.

Mingyu quickly stood up on his feet and followed you. Mingyu opened the door expecting to see you asleep but instead he opened up to seeing you changing for bed. Mingyu quietly closed the door, pretending he saw nothing as he knew that you came from a conservative family. Mingyu put his ear to the door to hear if you were still changing. Mingyu thought it was safe so he went in.

Mingyu happily sighed as he saw you in bed. You were still awake but you pretended to be asleep to see what he would do. You felt a tall, muscular body climbing in behind you. You were only wearing a bra and undies. Mingyu wrapped his arms around your tummy, that's when he realised you barely had any clothes on. He didn't know what to do. You decided to tease him. You pretended you were moving in your sleep so you turned around and shifted your body super close to his body with your head on his chest, your legs entwined and your hands clasping together.

You could hear Mingyu's heart beating really fast but he was trying to calm down. You smirked as you could feel him getting a boner. Mingyu whispered ,"Aish! What am I going to do with this girl?" You cuddled closer to him. You could feel him getting off the bed. You could distinctively hear him zipping his pants down and taking off his buttoned shirt. You thought that he was changing into something more comfortable but then in a short amount of time he came back. Sleeping in the same position as you, this time it felt different. You could feel skin and not by his hand but his chest and legs and almost everywhere. You didn't want to get caught so you waited until you heard snoring then opened your eyes.

Small snores were heard and you quickly opened your eyes. The first thing you saw was his chiselled V-line then his chest then his sharp jawline. The only thing he was wearing was a very thin, tight boxer. You could feel it but chose to ignore it. You blushed as you saw your future husband sleeping with you, fitting well with each other like a jigsaw puzzle. You heavily sighed as you thought about Mingyu and everything that is perfect about him. You fell asleep and this time you actually DID fall asleep. Thinking about Mingyu.

__________________________________________________
I'm srsly so sleepy right now. It's 1AM I'm Australia. Well got to go sleep. Literally fell in love with Mansae tho. It's stuck in my head now and forever.... 😊 also I'll be publish a Seungcheol and Vernon scenario next week or in a few days kk hopefully....