Like a bird in a cage

"I. Am. Bored!"

Yes, that's right. Three days after your arrival in the world of Hitman and you were already locked in a room without anything to do within in the first hour. The room was big, yes, but you finished exploring everything in only ten minutes.

The large canopy bed was the first thing that would catch someone's eye since it stood at the right wall, in the middle of it to be exact, on the right side of the room when you walked into it. It had simple white sheets on it and four pillows, two big ones and two smaller ones. On the right side of it was a small, white nightstand with a lamp on it but nothing more. On the opposite side of the entrance from the room was a bow window, though as soon as Xanxus decided to let you stay in this room some of his underlings added bars from the outside so you won't escape. The window it self was framed by simple white curtains that reached the dark blue carpet of the room. Opposite from the wall with the bed was an also white wardrobe, full of a various option of clothes. Most of them were for some strange reason your favorite clothes and your pyjama's as well. Right next to it was an other door, which is on the left from the entrance door and lead to the bordering bathroom which was also way too big for you.

There was an overly huge bathtub, and you were sure that the whole Varia could fit in it and would still have enough room to swim around in circles. Added to this was a shower, way too big as well, you could shower in it with your whole family if you wanted! And then there was a closet for what seemed to be towels, fresh clothes, shampoo and other things that would be needed. Maybe make-up or tampons? You weren't sure.

Well, and that was it for you. Nothing more. No Laptop to watch Animes (because you could contact someone), no phone (because you could contact someone) and no other entertainment as well, which meant no TV, no Nintendo and no books... most likely just because they can.

And this lead to a bored you, lying on the bed with no idea of what to do, who to talk to, who to complain to or what else. It was pure torture to you. You HAD to do something, no matter what it was! You weren't someone who could sit around all day and do nothing. Of course, some people would come in to bring you something to eat, but they never talked to you. Squalo told them not to apparently at least that's what Lussuria told you.

The flamboyant male was the only one who talked to you.

He wasn't allowed to do this either, but he wanted to. After everything you told him about himself he had no other choice but believe what you said. And thankfully he was in charge of getting more information out of you, it gave him an excuse to see you any time he wants and talk to you for a long time.

Of course Lussuria didn't tell anyone about the things you told him. These facts were private after all. And the other things were just too impossible for the others to believe.

Though at the moment he was out to get the groceries or something like that, leaving you to yourself...

Again.

With a big sigh you rolled off of your bed, landing on the ground with a rather loud "thud" before standing up from the floor and walking towards the window.

The warm summer wind hit your face immediatly after you opened it and with a small smile you watched how the birds were flying around in the air, chirping happily while doing so. It was kind of ironic how the "bird in a cage" was this free and you couldn't do anything but watch them fly around while being in a cage yourself.

"Stupid bars... I feel like a prisoner."

"Well, it certainly looks like you are one."

"Hm?"